22 - the golden trio

FINE LINE !
article / imessages

America's Golden Trio Spotted Roaming The Streets Of New York Once Again!

hollywood stars: charlotte, dylan and robert seen hanging out yet again.

by Noseea Ashbih

MARCH 26th, 2014 1:46 PM

More friendship details revealed!

The golden trio does it again! Hollywood stars; Charlotte Jones, Dylan O'Brien and Robert Pattinson were spotted hanging out in new york yet again but this time eating at Subway in very fashionable clothes!

Charlotte Jones— along with best friend, Dylan O'Brien, were seen early in the year attending therapy sessions, though it has not been confirmed if O'Brien was attending them we do know Jones was and as of today still is, due to the death of Fast and Furious star; Paul Walker.

Robert Pattinson, Twilight movie star and old castmate of charlotte, has been spotted going in and out of her house bringing her food for all three months spent healing.

As of two weeks ago Jones started showing activity on her platforms! Love and support was spread to all fellow cast mates and family of walker. Feeling welcomed and safe going back into social media, Charlotte started tweeting a bit more often! quickly earning its way to start trending.

The last few times the group visited New York was kept a secret until now where the group enjoyed each other's company and wore high designer clothes to eat sandwiches! they were then seen leaving and on their way to Art Museum shortly after finishing their food.

The three managed to leave unseen and post a selfie back in one of their hotel rooms. The day didn't end there seeing as they went trending on twitter over their "iconic golden trio" pictures posted from Charlotte's Instagram page!

"british man gone wild! new york edition (NOT CLICKBAIT!!) " states charlotte's instagram caption, in the photo of Robert Pattinson standing by a fire hydrant.

Though the reasoning behind why the trio has been coming to New York frequently remains unknown the content received is very pleasing.

Stay tuned for more updates and gossip!

Charlotte On Teen Wolf Season 3B!

New Maze Runner Scene Photos!

Fast & Furious 7 Continues On Without Walker

CHARLOTTE'S SLUTS

Char 🧚🏼‍♀️
yes or no?

muggle
anything you do is a no

char🧚🏼‍♀️
it's okay to be jealous of me

muggle
god i hate leos

char🧚🏼‍♀️
that sounds like a you problem 🤨
anyways EVERYONE BUT DANIEL & DYLAN
yes or no?