28 - light up sketchers

FINE LINE
in real life

June 17th, 2014

"slow down! the food's going to fall!" yelled charlotte from behind on dylan's back. he stopped running and gently bent down so she can hop off "are my fries okay?" asked dylan, looking into the bag.

charlotte got a fry from the bag and threw it in his mouth, that was wide open to eat some "yes they are" she smiled, as they began to walk barefoot along the beach, they smiled, feeling the fresh sand between their toes.

the sound of drums playing through dylan's phone made the two happier, as they began to sing along  "and all i am is a man" sang dylan, smiling over at charlotte.

"i want the world in my hands. i hate the beach but i stand..." she sang back, smiling. dylan quickly joined in "in california with my toes in the sand"

"use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an adventure, head in the clouds but my gravity centered" sang back dylan, slightly dancing to it

char lightly leaned on him as she sang her part "touch my neck and i'll touch yours" she laughed, playfully tickling him under his chin.

dylan picked her up again, this time swinging the two around "you in those little high waisted shorts, oh"

"she knows what i think about" sang dylan again as he placed her back down

charlotte held her hand up to her mouth pretending to sing into a mic "and what i think about"

she pointed it at dylan "one love, two mouths"

"one love, one house! no shirt-"

"-no blouse, just us, you find out!" she threw her hands up in the air

dylan did a small jump, bringing his own hand to his mouth to use as a microphone "nothing that i wouldn't wanna tell you about, no!"

the two turned to each other and pointed "cause it's too cold, for you here! and now, so let me hold, both your hands in the holes of my sweater!" they both broke out into small giggles as the let the song continue on without them.

"gosh, i wish i could collab with the neighbourhood, not even collab just write with them- or for them!" frowned charlotte

"you will, one day" reassured dylan "and ill be congratulating you and bringing up this moment"

charlotte rolled her eyes jokingly at him "please, as if you won't get sick of me by next year"

"i've lasted this long haven't i?" he moved over to go sit down on their usual spot, where they can't be seen by fans, paparazzi or anyone really.

charlotte sat down next to him on his right side "you cheated though, you had help from rob, tyler and paul"

dylan was happy she was finally comfortable mentioning his name, he knows she hasn't fully recovered but the progress she made really made him proud of her.

"me a cheater? never" he scoffed teasingly, grabbing his fries and dipping some in his icecream.

"you cheated last week! when we played mario kart!" she laughed