05 - spill your guts or fill your guts

FINE LINE
youtube

"oh my god what am im doing" questioned the actress as she stood by the table with various amounts of disgusting- yet strangely eye pleasing food

the crowd laughed along with the host of the game himself- james corden.

"me every single morning" joked the british man

charlotte had been invited to attend the late night show about 2 weeks ago and here she stood now upfront and center, they had just wrapped up on talking about the brand new show she'd be starring in and other things as well but now they've moved onto the game she had been excited and looking forward to but now standing up there and looking at the foods up close made her nervous and disgusted. "you're lucky my mom isn't here she'd kill you for threatening me with nasty food to say my secrets" she replied jokingly with a small smile before finally taking her seat across the round moveable table.

"i shouldn't be scared but weirdly i am so let's just go ahead and see what we have here; alright first up we have the iconic bull's penis-"

the australian gasped at the sight of it "omg it's so tiny" she stated scrunching her tiny nose as everyone laughed at how fascinated she was.

"well now you know she's honest! alright next up pig flesh meat jelly, bird saliva, 1,000 year old egg"

"how do they- actually never mind i don't want to know anymore" she said turning away gagging at the sight of it.

"we have cod sperm that looks like- moving on there's clam juice, cow's tongue and lastly sardine smoothie"

"i might just throw up if i eat any of that so let's hope the questions aren't that bad" said charlotte as she pushed her hair over her shoulders.

"well let's find out here i'll go first, alright let's see i'll give you the clam juice and your question is- " after picking up the card and reading it james immediately burst into laughter only leaving charlotte more scared "noo no no no" she whined.

"okay charlotte, you are friends with the teen wolf cast correct?" "yes" confirmed the brunette

"order them from favorite to least" finished james with a smirk wide on his face.

charlotte on the other hand was with her mouth open left completely speechless and clueless. she took glances from the clam juice to james and back to the clam juice then to the crowd as they mumbled different things all at once .

"awh that's so messed up who could even have the balls to ask me that" pouted charlotte as she thought about ordering her amazing friends