So much for moving on

He just looks at me, lips slightly parted. Without saying anything, I turn around, my side facing him and start listening to what Ms. Vanderbelt has to say.

Throughout the whole class, I can feel this Spencer-look-alike guy staring at me. With flushed cheeks, I continue to ignore him until the sound of the bell rings throughout the whole place.

I gather up my books and place them in my bag as quickly as I can but apparently I am not quick enough because I feel a warm masculine hand take ahold of shoulder.

"Spencer?" He says. "You know Spencer Crone?"

Now I am in awe. Just who is this guy? Looks exactly like Spencer, has the same deep voice, the same masculinity and the same delicate touch. "Who are you?" I demand. Students for the next class are starting to fill the room so I quickly grab my bag and storm out without waiting for his response.

Once in the hallway, I breathe a sigh of relief. I keep walking down the hallway to find my last class of the day; Advanced Functions with Mr. Hortorn, the biggest math geek in the whole school.

Before I walk in, I feel a slight brush on my back but when I look behind me, no one is even in the hallway.

"Coming in Ms. Nello?" Mr. Hortorn asks while holding out the door for me. I nod yes in response and saunter into the room without further delay.

**********

"Zara! Have u seen Michael? Apparently he went this way." Lauren asks as she passes me by my locker. "Yeah, he took a left turn at the end of the hallway." I reply sounding bored. "Thanks love." Lauren then took off as fast as she could.

Ready to leave school, I close my locker hoping that I could see that guy one last time. As I am about to leave the school property, I bump in to someone.

"I'm sorry." I say apologetic. I look up and it is him again.

"It's alright. It was my fault." He says. "I never introduced myself, Ashton Lutes. Ash for short." Holding out his hand, "and you are?"

I shake his hand while saying, "Zarafina Nello. Call me Zara."

"That's a wonderful name." He says letting go of my hand.

Suddenly I am back in time. I remember when I first met Spencer. He also said the same thing. He said my name was the most prettiest name in the whole world.

Before I can even realize it, a tear escapes from my eye. I wipe it off as fast as I can.

"I'm sorry. Did I say something that caused that to happen?"

Oblivious to the people around us, I shake my head and as I am about to respond to him, Haden calls out my name.

"Zara! Walk with me?" He asks once he reaches me. I look at him. "Yes." I remember Ash but when I look back to finish our conversation, he isn't there anymore.

Strange. "Who were you talking to?" Haden asks puzzled.

"No one. Let's go." As we were walking away, I feel Spencer's presence. I look around the place, seeing no one as I should, I look straightforward hoping that Ash was just a part of my hopeless imaginary brain.