13

A day with Minju ft. Kwonchaeng sa dulo

I pouted on her shoulders while she's doing something on her laptop. Her chin is also on my shoulder and I'm sitting on her lap. 

Can you imagine our position right now? If not, then try again.

Just kidding.

"Can you pay attention to me?" I heard her chuckled and pulled my waist closer.

"Such a jealous wifeyyy~" she brushed our nose together.

"Did you sleep last night?" I yawned after I asked that question and I'm still on her lap.

"Uh, a little?" sinamaan ko ito ng tingin. "Look hon, I got so much things to do and to review about the company"

"But you need to rest too," I softly said.

"Awe haha you're too cuteeeee" here she goes again. Pinching my cheeks so hard ugh.

"Ahhh hajima,"

"Waeyooo?"

"Wait I'll make our breakfast today"

I stood up from her lap and she just giggled then continued her thing on her laptop.

I cooked our breakfast then called her to eat. "You'll take a bath then go to the company?" I asked her while we're eating.

"Yes, there's so much to do this time"

This is because she took a week rest last time when I proposed to her plus if I told her not to go she'll not go.

I'm a little bit guilty. "What can I do to help?"

She glared at me. "What? I just want to help, hon. I also have a little background about business because of Dad before"

"Hon, isang taon nalang mag-start ka na for your residency on some hospital and on-going na din... woo okay, patapos na yung clinic niyo ni Sakura,"

"Then?"

She groaned. "Can you please think about yourself too? Plus you're also a dancer"

"I just want to help you,"

"If you say so," she sighed while I grinned. "I'll just find something later that I can give to you"

"You can't resist me~"

"Shut up" I laughed and just watched her eat. "Stop staring,"

"Why can't I?"

She rolled her eyes then stood. "I'll take a bath," she pecked my lips.

"Ahuh, I'll just wash these plates" she nodded.

"Hon! My forgot my robe on the bed!" I heard her at the bathroom.

Inabot ko naman ito and ginawa na ang mga gagawin ko.

"Honnn"

"Waeee?" I answered back.

"What do you think?" she made me choose her tie then gave me a peck after I chose one.

I also took a bath while she's getting ready to go para naman mahatid ko siya sa company mamaya. 

"Why are you also dressed up like that?" I heard her groaned.

"We'll do painting today,"

"Ah... yes I forgot" she smiled pagkatapos bitbitin mga kailangan niyang dalhin. "Let's go?"

Umiling ako at kinuha yung iba niyang dala para di na siya mahirapan pa. "Now let's gooo" naisabit ko ang mga braso niya sa braso ko.

I'm too protective and possessive with this girl right here. Don't try to mess with me.