1

Rest day

Sarap ng tulog ko. Humikab ako bago kinapa-kapa ang tabi ko ngunit wala akong naramdaman kaya napabalikwas ako.

"Eun?!" tumakbo ako sa living room, dining room, gym room namin pero wala siya.

Aha! Got ya. Pumunta ako sa terrace at nakita ko siyang umiinom ng sprite doon.

"Good morning hon, bat di mo ko ginising" backhug ko dito then sumiksik sa leeg nito.

Eunbi and I are together for years, after a year moving on from my past.

I'm also planning on proposing to her... soon.

Things didn't go well as planned but at least I'm more happy and contented that I chose this path.

A path with her. A new path and a new beginning with her.

She's with me through thick and thin, through ups and downs.

She showed me that she's maybe the right person for me.

"Good morning, my bearrr~" humarap siya sakin at pinisil ang pisngi ko bago naisabit ang mga braso sa batok ko. Medyo malamig yung sprite but who cares.

"Bunny, you're drinking sprite again umagang-umaga tsk" I booped her nose and pinched it.

"Ya!" bumitaw ito sakin at pinagkikiliti ako.

"Stop it! HAHAHA ayako na! HAHA sorry na ngaaaa, I won't pinch and poke your nose againnn" tumakbo ako dito at umabot na kami sa sala.

Ayaw mong tumigil ha. I used force against her na to let her lie on the couch.

She smirked at our position. I'm on top of her, one leg between her thighs and the other one is on the floor for support. Both arms holding her wrists.

"You won't stop huh" I also smirked and started to tickle her.

"HAHAHA CHAEYEON NOOOO" ilang sandali lang ay tumigil na din kami at tinulungan ko siyang bumangon para makaupo.

"You're not going to work?" nasanay kasi akong we'll eat breakfast that she prepared every morning bago siya pumasok.

"Nope" she answered popping the 'p'.

"Why?" tumingin ito sakin at tinaasan ako ng kilay. "Okay sorry, sorry... let me prepare our breakfast" tatayo na sana ako nang bigla akong pinigilan nito at niyakap.

"No, I want to eat something..."

"What do you want?"

"You..." I stared at her eyes if she's telling the truth, or if she's joking or whatever but she bursted out laughing after a couple of seconds.

"HAHAHAHA YOUR FACE HON HAHAHAHA" hinahampas na niya ang mga hita ko kakatawa.

"Balakajan, magluluto na ako" iniwan ko na siya dun at pumunta na sa kitchen. Patapos na ako magluto nang biglang may yumakap sa likod ko.

"Don't be mad na, but why not to eat breakfast... and the dessert is... you"

"Bunny, are you kidding me?" humarap ako dito at pinanliitan ng mata.

"Okay, I'm jusy joking. I know you're still tired from last night" she and her smug face again. "Maghahanda na ako ng kakainan natin" she kissed the corner of my lips bago tumalikod.

She's so cute agh. Too perfect for me. Everyone knows and everyone sees her as a very intimidating, serious and a perfect CEO... but not with me, and our friends.

She's still a crackhead a good leader for us.

And yes, we're all still in contact but some are really busy with their own path.