7

Mᴀʟᴀʏᴀsɪᴀ Mᴏɴᴛᴇᴢ
Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ🌚

"So what all y'all been up to for the past couple days." Sin asked me and Ashanti

Today we decided to have a girls days cause we haven't see each other in Awhile we're at this cafe having some drinks and talking.

"I've been fine but this lil boy is getting me mad talking bout how you mines and shit and if you get with anyone else I'm gonna kill them." Ashanti said

"Who is you talkin bout cause you be switching up every hour." Sin laughed drinking her tea

"Zo this nigga she was fucking but, she was like his shit was Powerful and allthat."I said answering for Shanti

"No bitch the Dick Is Trashhhhh but the head is Amazing." She said putting her hands on her heart

Me and Sin laughed at the same time.

"So what's going on withchu miss thing talking bout me." Shanti said eyeing me "Oo nothing much it's been boring lately."I replied

"No cause wassup with you and Trigger." Sin said asking me "yes I was waiting until someone pointed it out cause babby since when"shanti said.

"Girl since never we hung out like twice" I said eating my cookie.

"Okay n tell us about those times"Sin said. "Right she's holding out all this information cause we been telling her erverythang" Ashanti said making Sin nod

"Okay so basically the other day me and sin hung out he picked me up went to McDonald's after that I went to his house watched a movie and feel asleep there simple."

"Wait he let you sleep at his house?."Ashanti said to me "Girl he bought you food?"Sin asked shocked

"Girl as long as he known us we haven't slept in his house or he has bought us food without us begging." Shanti said

"Welp I don't know what to tell y'all" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Girl I gotta go cause my mom bout have a fit"Shanti said getting up looking at her phone.

"Alright bye bitches." I said standing up hugging them leaving the cafe.

                                 SySy🤍
You done yet?

              Yea I was bout to text you     come pick me up 😊

ii I be there in 5.
Read

I walked outside in the front of the store and saw Sy car out front. I hopped in smiled at him "Teeth big as hell" he said laughing

"Shut the fuck up and take me home."I said hitting him in his chest

Alright little girl calm down ya ass need your own car he said pulling off.

"Whatever you like picking me up anyways tell me what's been going on with that bitch Chanel" I asked Sy. 

Chanel is Sy girlfriend for like a year recently he told me that she's pregnant. I don't like her cause she real sneaky and always thinking I'm tying to take him away from ha.

"She aight she's been distant lately always arguing and shit but it's fuck it."he said after that the car was silent.

"Thank Symer" I smiled and got out the car. Don't say my government in public he said mugging me and drove off.

I head upstairs and got changed to take a nap.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

"Malaysia get ya ass up and come clean this damn house I told you to do the dishes and Sweep and what you do sleep." My mom said yelling in my room. "Damn ma was all of that yelling necessary causing me to go deaf." I said getting up from my bed and stretching

"Yes it was necessary I come home working all day just to see the house like this a mess." She shook her head. "You just happy daddy coming here" I told her.

"Girl please does this face look happy" she says pointing to her face "ya low down daddy wish he could still hit this if I'm being honest with you."

"Ugh ma go somewhere." I said scrunching my face up.

In two months my dad was supposed to come down here with my Big brother Marquess and My lil sister Jayda . After they broke up they decided it was simple for them to take two each and me and Ro stayed with ma and they stayed with Our dad.

I went to go grab my phone from my bed it wasn't there so I had to search all over for it until I gave up. I went over to my bed to make it and threw the blanket in the air making my phone go in the air.

I picked up the phone and saw my phone flashing

Incoming FaceTime call from Trigger 👹🖤..

"Heyy friend"I said answering the call "wassup withchu" he replied back licking his lips. Oou if I could just suck on them I said to myself.

"Nothing I'm cleaning my room"I said proping my phone up on the dresser.

"That's wassup lemme come ova tho."

"No you is a distraction and besides my mom don't like people in ha house." I told him

"I'm not tho and all moms love me"he said smiling.

"Phft fine come over but let's hope she kicks you out."I said finished making my bed "I be there in 10"he told me hanging up.

Lately me and Trigger been I guess you can say close. He takes me to his house actually kidnaps me but that's neither here nor their he's much more nicer than people says to be.

I finished cleaning my room and bathroom and chilled until he came over i finally got a text from him saying his here.

Trigger👹🖤:Open da door

  I heard a knock on the door I made my way down the hallway to see my mom opening the door revaling him on the other side.

"Whose you." She said looking him up and down he had on some black jeans with his Gucci belt with this black short sleeve Shirt on showing his tattoos.

"Trigger"he said looking at me

My mom looked at him then looked at me. "Oh so this is what this is you one of her little boyfriends." She said

"Ma no he's just a friends only a friend"I said walking to him pulling his arm making him follow behind me.

"Well y'all be safe don't do shit I won't do"she closed the door and sat on the couch continuing her show "Saints&Sinners"

"Ya room is a vibe"he said looking around at her decor in her room.

"Thanks I wanted it to look more like me."You can watch Tv if you want to. I told him passing the remote.

He turned on "Sextuplets".  "I already watch this" I told him as I was folding my clothes.

"Well we gone watch it again" he said getting comfortable in the bed I rolled my eyes and finished putting my clothes away and hopped in the bed next to him after the movie was over he went home and I fell asleep.