26

"My son can you take ya lil sister I gotta run some errands.  It'll be short n I'll call you when I'm done" ma kissed me on the cheek walking out the crib

Ariiiiii" yelling ha name from upstairs she came to the top of the steps almost stumbling down.

"u bitch I almost fell." She put  her iPad down on the coffee table "curse at me again and watch" narrowing my eyebrows, and giving her 'that look'.

I'm not scared of you" crossing her arms n stared at me with a 'mean face' "what you trying to do shit sit down ma left so you with me today" I laughed until she punched me in the arm

Ting*

🤞🏽🤍
It's 3:15 if you not here soon I'm not doing ya hair

nah u good I'm not goin

mmcht why like...🧍🏽‍♀️

got my lil sister wimme

shit that's fine I have a lil sister they can have a lil play date while I do ya hair

Bett
Read

Ari get dress we heading out" getting up the couch heading into the kitchen grabbing some water.

And don't be taking mad long bro" I walked back to the couch sitting down sipping the water. " I'm not a bro imma sis" she grabbed ha iPad off the table

After about 30 long ass minutes she was dressed and headed to Malaysia crib.

hey trig and who is this little girl" genesis opened the door eyeing me and ari. I tapped ari while she was standing there smiling. "I'm Ariana ty lil sister" ari waved

Well ain't you soo cute, Malaysia is upstairs in her room imma head out for bit" Genesis walked out while me and ari headed to lay room

Wassup ma" me and ari had walked inside while lay was playing some loud ass music "I like this song cute face ass fat" ari giggle while dancing too the song " stop playin" I hit her arm a little bit "MAYLAYASIA" I yelled making her jump and turn around

Oh, my bad I ain't even know u was their" she lowered the music down " hii I like your hair it's pretty" Ari waved at Malaysia "aww thank you and aren't u pretty too" Ari smiled shyly.

"So whenever u wanna start ya hair we can." She bend over in ha little black shorts picking up her bottle. "bett a nigga can't get a hug?" I walked over to her giving her a big ass hug almost suffocating her.

Damn let me breath" she chuckled a lil.
"Did the wifi turn off my tv not working?" Jayda came in with a stink face. "hey "I don't know I'll check,this is Ari Ty's little sister"

hi" jayda saw Ari sitting down on Malaysia bed. "hi" Jayda shly said "this is Ty's little sister Ari ya can play together while I do his hair."Layasia said and Ari hooped off the bed giving me a glance before walking out.

"And don't break no shit." Layasia yelled before I closed the door. "Shut the fuck up annyoing ass voice." I chuckled playing with my hair in the mirror.

"shut up and sit down. Did you was and blow dry?" I nodded as I scrolled through my camera roll looking for the pic.

you know how to do it cause im not trying to have my shit fucked up." She grabbed the phone out of my hand and took a quick glance at it "it look simple" Malayasia shrugged and started

"who got you stressing out all these gray hairs" Layasia laughed parting my hair. "Bro shut up ain't no one stressing me out" I shock my head "aight attitude hold still"

After an hour Malaysia was done with my hair Ari and Jayda came in the room a couple times complaining about being hungry "Ight playa u gone be my personal hairstylist now " looking at my hair in the mirror then looking over at Malayasia laughing "bye didn't even wanna do ya hair u forced me." Walking over to the dresser putting all the products away.

I forced you I ain't put no gun to ya back saying bitch do my hair" I mean you could've put something else on my back" she turned looking up at me smiling mad hard.

I licked my lips looking at her soft, plumped lips bringing my hand on chin and pulling in for a kiss taken back for a moment she grabbed my shirt so we had no space.

ya need to stop being nasty" Ari and Jayda walked into the room giggling Malayasia pulled her shorts out of her ass shaking her head. "Put ya shoes on we leaving."

as we pulled up to the McDonald's drive through I saw a groups of niggas standing by the entrance. Hello Welocme to McDonald's how may I help you?" shorty said over the intercom.

"ugh Lemme get 2 happy meals and add a large Hi-C Fruit punch- wat u want Lay" I looked at her as she reached over me telling the lady the order. "Your total is $21.16 you can pay at the window."

"you paying for our food or I gotta pay?" Malayasis opened her eyes looking dead at me.

shi lowkey giving monster

"u don't think my nigga havin motion? you don't think we getting money?, u don't hear about niggas dying?" Malayasis looked at me blankly and started busting out laughin. "stop ty dis why you don't need to be on no tik tok".

"Hey your order is $21.16" the brown skin McDonald's worker with braces said while chessing at me. From the side of my eye I could see Malaysia gettin heated "ya take card right?" I asked as I handed my card too her

Yeah we do, you could go up to the next window." I drove up to the next window "she ugly" Jayda said and Ari agreed besides her "Jay that's no cool to be calling people ugly" I told Jayda even though the bitch was ugly.

"so u saying she's pretty that's what you like?" Lay cocked her head at me. "nah I'm not saying she pretty, everyone cute in they own ways." Turning my head towards the window seeing shawty "Here you go enjoy,left something in there for u." She winked at me and closed it back and said the last part in a whisper "the fuck is this shit" Lay chuckled looking at the back of the receipt with a phone nykber on it.

I took the McDonald's bag from her giving Jayda and Ari they food "Thanks they said in unison in a couple hours they was already best friends. " why u getting heated fo she saw a good lookin dude and slid" I chuckled while Malayasis had a blank face

"ok, don't even know why I'm feeling a way" lay crossed her arms and ate some fries.