9

Mᴀʟᴀʏᴀsɪᴀ Mᴏɴᴛᴇᴢ ♕
Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ,Gᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ📍

" I want a job cause I'm going broke and my momma not give me no money." I told Sin and Shanti on the phone.

"Don't ya dad be giving you money". Shanti asked.

"Yea but my mom talking bout don't give her no more money she's grown get a job"

"Welp then find one go work at footlocker so you can get me free shoes." Sin said to me.

"Girl no if I do it's gonna be for me but, lemme call you back so I can apply " I said to them and hanging up.

while I went on the website and applied I saw a notification from unknown and trigger .

(356-***-***) DONT call  him no more if you do I'm gonna kill you go that.

Who the fuck is this bitch? I questioned before texting them back.

I don't know who you think you talking to but get off my line.

(356-***-***) You've been texting my man for months don't act slow.

Whose ya man???
(356-***-***)Steven
Girl bye

I blocked her ass and texted trigger. How these random bitches be getting my number.

Trigger👹🖤

Come home🥺
Im bored
I know u see me txting you
Bett lemme pop up.

I scrunched my face up before looking at my messages.

he must be out his rabbit ass mind

I exited out the messages and called him he answered on the second ring.

"Wassup" I said him as I proped my phone up

He mugged me through the phone. "What's wrong with you"? I asked him

"Y you ain't text me back it could have been an emergency." He finally spoke.

"it wasn't tho I don't think"

"come here I'm bored it an emergency" I laughed

"Mane whatever" he rolled his eyes

"Come pick me up I'm bored"

"I'm busy right now later probably"

"How you busy but you just ask for me to come see you"

"Cause that was before now I'm making plays"

"So come pick me up and we can make plays together" I smiled.

"Showing to much teeth and No"

"Come on I'll be quiet and just sit there you wouldn't even know that me"

"Aii be ready in 5" He said and hung up

I went to my closet and took out this all Black outfit and headed downstairs.

"Fuck you got on you acting like we bout you bout kill somebody with this outfit" He said looking at my outfit up and down.