•I̶n̶v̶i̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶✞

Third POV^
•Mystery Spell...
-Arcane

An angry yell comes out off the Arcane!

Documents are thrown to the ground and a chaos broke out in the office

Viktor Bartholy's anger is so huge..

[Afternoon/night]He yelled his anger out!Viktor sits down at his desk and shores his elbows on the wooden tabletop

[Afternoon/night]
He yelled his anger out!
Viktor sits down at his desk and shores his elbows on the wooden tabletop.
His left fist hit the table while his head's leaning against the palm of his pale hand.

Viktor,"HOW DARE THIS BUNCH OF WITCHES TRY TO IMPRISON ME?!"

After that, a young man comes in, shyly and scared.
He's a young vampire of Viktor..

Viktor,"I am not in a good mood, now. So be careful what you're going to tell me!"
young vamp.,"M-Mister Bartholy, Nathaniel Hildenbrand is here.."

He cools down and looks in surprise to his vampire..

Viktor,"What are you waiting for? Let him in!"

His young vampire runs out off the office and calls Nathaniel Hildenbrand in.
A few seconds later, a mysterious man walks in..

Nathaniel Hildenbrand, Original..

Nathaniel,"Good afternoon, Viktor."

He gives a little smirk to his old friend..

Viktor,"Good afternoon. I'm surprised you're here.."
Nathaniel,"I've heard you got a little problem with a witch.. However, I am here to invite you."
Viktor,"Invite me? To what?"
Nathaniel,"A few originals are holding a little meeting, regularly. It's usually privat and not everyone is permitted to join. But I received an invitation for tonight and was told to take you with me. I hope you accompany me."
Viktor,"What kind of originals...?"

They're three kinds of the old vampires..
The ones who aren't afraid of war and walking over corpses.
As long as they get more power, everything is fine!
The second type, are these originals who's plan is only to stay quiet, hide from the humans and live in secret.
And the last and third team of originals are-...

Nathaniel,"The neutral ones."

Oh, they can be more dangerous than the other two kinds.
Why?
Neutral-originals are old vampires who haven't decided, yet or aren't interested to decide, which side they are.
You cannot judge or asses them.
They'll choose the team who wins in the end...
They'll survive.
No matter how..

Viktor,"When is this »little meeting«?"
Nathaniel,"This night. A witch will be send to us. She'll teleport us to New Orleans."
Viktor,"New Orleans?"
Nathaniel,"Yes, the meetings is at the place of family Mikaelson."

Viktor stands up and puts his black jacket on

Viktor,"Seems like Niklaus has improved his relationship with the witches of New Orleans."
Nathaniel,"That's not the case.. This witch belongs to a different clan. Their master is also a part of tonights event."

In the meantime, they make their way outside.
After they come outdoor, Viktor immediately spots a young woman sitting outside..

A young witch..
Lalisa!
Drogo Bartholy's girlfriend..!