𝑳𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂

•Mystery Spell
•University

Drogo,"C-Centuries..?"

Jisoo,"You really don't know anything about Lisa. I feel sorry for her... She told us about you the past days. You really use her as a 'little thing'"

Drogo,"That's non of your business! You don't have a clue what is happening the past weeks."

Jisoo,"Not in every detail. I've heard that Mister Bartholy has problems with some witches. My master told me to at least look over it. That's why I am here. Next to that, she's my friend and it is my business how her well-being is. I have to be worried after I heard how your relationship is going."

Suddenly, the young Osbourne witch approaches the Bartholy brothers and their new friend..
Within seconds, Jisoo minimizes her aura to reach a bit over the average human!

Sarah,"Hey guys, who's your new friend?"

Peter,"That's Jisoo, she came for a visit to Mystery Spell."

Sarah,"Oh, I see.. Nice meeting you Jisoo!"

She nods coldly, showing that she isn't very interested in the Osbourne witch, for now.

Sarah,"Anyways-.. have you seen Lisa? She doesn't answer any of my calls and doesn't respond to SMS's."

Drogo,"Well, she's out of t-.."

Out of nowhere, a dark and powerful aura spreads over the campus...

Student,"Omg, she looks stunning!!"

2 Student,"This presence is magnificent! She's stunning!"

Everyone turns their eyes same direction!

Sarah,"What the hell?"

The aura is coming from no other than Lalisa!

Her aura, her presence, style, mimic, looks—everything changed! And everyone is blown off their feet by her

And everyone is blown off their feet by her.
A new Lisa is entering the campus-..
An old version of herself-..
Her true self..!

•