𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆--𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲

•Mystery Spell
•University

The university falls in hustle and bustle again! Rumors tell that celebrities are going to attend the charity banquet of the university in the following days!
The youngest Bartholy brother enters the campus while Peter is waiting with a book on a bench.

The university falls in hustle and bustle again! Rumors tell that celebrities are going to attend the charity banquet of the university in the following days!The youngest Bartholy brother enters the campus while Peter is waiting with a book on a b...

Drogo,"Hey, wanna skip next class?"

Peter,"The question is, when are you finally attending class?"

Peter gets his mocking smirk and cocks his eyebrow.

Drogo,"Really funny! You are much happier these days? Finally found out that there's a world outside your fairytale books?"

Peter,"Indeed, I did! A friend of mine is coming over, soon."

Drogo,"A friend? Who? The librarian?"

A scoff escapes him and he slaps his book close.

Peter,"No wonder.. You think you're the most popular but you don't even know one person that lives outside Mystery Spell."

Drogo,"It's a total waste of time. By the way, you say he isn't from here? When did you have time to meet someone outside from this dumb town?"

Peter,"It's been some time. But I've met her again in Paris."

He stands up, taking his bag before walking off.

Drogo,"W-Wait-.. She?!"

The mocking brother becomes serious and runs after Peter!

Drogo,"Hold on! You waste your time on a mere girl while we have better things to do?"

At the entrance, he grabs him at the arm and pulls him closer for more privacy.

Drogo,"Viktor is holding a knife behind our back and waits for his strike. Osbourne is plotting new moves and we are right in between..!"

Suddenly, Peter's change in expression changes what sends Drogo a shiver down his spine.

Peter,"Better things to do..? So, your girlfriend is much more important than the girl I like? And we all have to gift our attention to her? And guide our life after her? No worries, I like Lisa a lot and I'll do everything so she survives. But it's not my fault that you get jealous at every moment..! So, I stepped back out of the little respect I got left for you."