𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑜

Third POV^
     •Mystery Spell.

Days went by..
Everyone was captured in their thoughts..
Viktor fiddles around his plans for revenge in the Arcane.
The brothers are in worries when their father would finally storm into the mansion.
Cassandra Osbourne, how her plan failed and what her next steps are.
Sarah Osbourne is in confusion because of her Grandmothers rage as she saw the odd cat.
Even Loan Huxley was in thoughts because of the atmosphere change in university.
Everyone remains in thoughts and silence..
Samatha tries over several days to solve the riddle of her weird boyfriend.
He is too curious and doesn't slip the chance to spy on the brothers who seem quite desperate the past days.
Weirdly for Sarah and the others, Lalisa, Drogo's witchy girlfriend, disappeared out of town and doesn't attend to her magic classes at Cassandra Osbourne's place.
She disappeared after the fight with the Orginal...
Drogo stands at his locker in university as a presence places himself next to him.
It's Peter who's leaning on another locker.

Peter,"Something heard of Lisa? She vanished after the fight with Viktor and didn't give us a call. Nicolae worries that he'll come after us before Lisa is back and explained him everything."

His voice is lowered and his gaze is serious while he watches how Drogo takes out his phone.

Drogo,"Talking of the devil, she sent a photo over Snapchat."

He unlocks his phone before viewing the brand new picture.

Drogo,"Looks like, she's with her master.. Well she admitted a few times that she misses her. Guess, they do a little vacation before the plan continues."
Peter,"She's with her master? Shouldn't we figure out a new plan. Osbourne won't be silent for decades..! We can't play friends f-.."

The pianist peeks at the snap by mistake and catches the view of someone familiar...

Peter,"Hold on.. That's her master?"

His eyes widen at the person at the right..
Past memories of his human life overflow him.

Drogo,"I think so. Lisa said, her name is 'Rosé'."

The poet doesn't give any remark and falls back in time.

Drogo,"Earth station to Peter. Is everything alright?"

Peter,"I-I gotta go.. I f-forgot my homework at home!"

A poor lie, even for him..
But Drogo let it easily slip as his phone gets a new notification.