Lesson 29

Lesson 29:

Holly POV

“You’re a real friend waiting for my shift to end” I said to Niall as he continued to stuff his face with a muffin. I took off my smock and hung it up. I waved good bye to my boss and followed Niall out of the little store.

“So Niall, where do you wanna go today?” I asked.

“I’m not sure but maybe we can head to my house? I kinda really need a friend right now.” He said biting his nails. His eyes didn’t meet mine and I felt a little worried about what he would say.

“Of course Niall. You can tell me anything.” I smile to him. He seems more relaxed as we reach his car. He seems to be in a deep thought and I don’t wanna pressure him or anything so I decide to keep quiet until he is fully ready to tell me.

“Remember how I said my friend from America was coming over? Liam?” He asks. Could they have gotten into a fight? Is he not coming anymore? I try to puzzle everything together in my head.

“Yeah?” I tell him, waiting for him to elaborate.

“Is he not coming over anymore?”  I ask him. He shakes his head and now I really have no idea of whats going on.

“He’s still coming but...I really really like him and I don’t know how to tell him that.” He says. Realization floods my mind and I give him a smile.

“Niall! Thats nothing to be ashamed of or anything. Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” I tell him and he sighs in relief at my reaction.

“You’re not weirded out or anything?” He asks. I give him a disbelieving look.

“Of course not. If anything I’m happy that you found someone you like, whether they are male or female, it doesn't matter. Love has no boundaries.” I tell him.

“I don’t know if he feels the same way...I mean...last time I saw him we kinda kissed...but whenever I try to mention it he changes the subject and we never end up discussing it.” Niall tells me with a sigh and I never thought seeing him so sad can make me sad as well.

“My suggestion to you is to discuss it when he is here, that way he won’t really have anywhere to run and you both can talk about it. I’m sure he likes you though, don’t all americans swoon over blond hair and blue eyes” I joke with him and I feel accomplished when he cracks a smile.

“I guess I am pretty handsome” He laughs. We pull into the driveway of a small little house and I realize he doesn’t live that far away from mine.

“We are here” He says and I climb out of his Nissan. We walk up the little front stairs and he opens the door to his quaint little house. Its cute and totally fits Niall’s personality.

“This the Horan House” He laughs. It has an old fashion design which can instantly make anyone feel at home. My thoughts are interrupted when a girl walks into the living room, calling Nialls name. She has long blond hair and big greenish blue eyes, similar to Nialls. She’s absolutely gorgeous and the resemblance between them in surprising.

“Holly this is Nora, my twin sister. Nora, this my friend Holly the one I’ve told you about” Niall says noticing our confused looks.

“Oh this the girl you told me about. I’m sure Niall hasn't mentioned me by the confused look on your face” She says and I flush embarrassed that up until a minute ago I didn’t even know he had siblings.

“Sorry. Its nice to meet you though” I say giving her a polite smile.

“Its nice to meet you too. I just arrived about a couple days ago.” Her accent is thick, maybe thicker than Nialls but beautiful none the less.