Lesson 38

Lesson: 38

Holly POV:

"What would you guys like drink?" The waiter asked. He seemed nervous under her stare but I would be too, if someone without that much eyeliner stared me down.

"I'll have-" Before I could answer I was cutt off. I should have expected it though, she has no manners.

"Wine. Just the leave the bottle here when you pour us some, k love?" She winked shooing him off. He walked away with notepad clenched in his hand and she turned to face me.

"He was kinda cute. But I know you don't wanna talk about that. So why exactly did you invite me to sit with you?" She asked playing with the salt shakers in between us.

"I just wanted to talk about some of the comments that your friends were saying. More specifically Candace, Ed, and Zayn. I was just-"

"Zayn? Don't worry about Zayn, you've got that boy wrapped around your finger so good, I've never seen him so whipped over long legs and a tiny waist. Pathetic but what can you do? I'm over him anyways." She said flipping her dark hair over her shoulder. I felt many emotions hearing my thoughts confirmed about Zayn, I just couldn't describe them. I have been thinking about our last encounter and how he looked at me.

"Here you go ladies" The waiter interrupted placing two wine glasses in front of us. He set the bottle down and asked us for our orders once again.

"Just get us two burgers and fries." She said before I could speak up.

"Actually I'll-" I tried to speak but couldn't.

"She's just having the burger. Carry on now" she said dismissing him. Taking a long sip of the wine she turned to me again.

"Looks like your little boyfriend isn't good with keeping things between the two of you. 'Told us all about what that pretty mouth can do." She said causing my cheeks to heat up in embarrassment.

"He didn't." I said covering up my face.

"Don't take it personally he does that to all the girls he sleeps with. But what made it better was his look of satisfaction when he told Zayn all the details." My stomach was twisting and I took sip of my wine. I felt some anger and annoyance towards Louis and I felt guilty when it came to Zayn.

"You make me laugh Holly" She tells me with a dry chuckle.

"And why is that?" I ask picking at the napkin next to me.

"You must know that Louis isn't the relationship type but you have yet to come to your senses and see that. Do you really think he is just gonna magically change for you? This isn't some kind of movie. I mean, don't you just want a normal relationship.?" She asks.

"All we need is to communicate better with each other. Thats all. Louis is a good guy." I defend him although I am not even close to being okay with him over sharing our private life.

"Louis sure knows how to pick them. Always manages to get the hopeless brunette." She mumbles picking at her week old manicure.

"Excuse me?" I ask wanting her to repeat what she just said.

"I'm just saying, if you think you are the first 'good girl' to be fooled by Louis, then you are dumber than I thought." Her words are harsh and they make me feel sick. It seems like everyone is trying to show me something I just can't see. I know Louis isn't a bad guy, they just don't know him like I do.

"You make him out to be some kind of monster. He has some issues but its nothing a little care can't fix. Stop talking about him like he is some kind of big player cause he is most definitely not." Now my voice is raised and I don't try to hold back my disapproving look.

"Let's get something straight, I have known Louis longer than you ever have. Do you really think that you understand him better than I do? Stop being so naive. Open your eyes and realize that you are getting all worked up over something that isn't worth it." She rolls her eyes and I decide that this enough. I pull some cash out of my bag and throw it on the table. I avoid eye contact with Selena and leave out the door. If I hear one more person say something negative about him, I will explode.

I reach in my bag trying to fish out my phone when I bump into something hard. Just as I am about to hit the floor I feel strong firm arms grab me.

"Sorry about that love" A stranger says. He was a tall boy with dark hair. I could feel my face heat up as I regain my posture.

"I'm so sorry, I should really pay attention to where I am going. Thank you though, for not letting me fall." I say extending my hand out to shake. I honestly don't know why I did that but he smiles and shook it anyway.

"Its alright.You have a name love?" He asks with a small chuckle.

"Oh um Holly, and yours?" I ask.

"J.C." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, Yes it is me. I've been up Zayns ass for the past month. It's pretty nice in here actually. In serious news, this is my 1000 apology for not updating. Yeah, I'm a shitty person sorry. Tell me what you think about this chapter though! Oh and guys, I need more directioners in my life. Snapchat me: em22xo . Let's fangirl over IG: e.m.x

I really wanna stay more in touch with you guys so I fucking remember to update. Anyways, you all have cute butts.

All the (naked) love~H xx