Lesson 4 (Continued)

~*~

"Lou-Louis" I moaned as he massaged both of my breast.

"Yes babe" He said as he put my earlobe in between his teeth, gently biting. It sent a shock through my body.

"It feels so g-good" I breathed as I clamped my hands onto the sides of the bed. I could still feel the stickiness in between my legs from earlier.

"I know love, just relax okay?" 

Unable to speak from the sensation of him giving me love bites in sensitive places and massaging me, I just nodded.

He had rather large hands which I am very grateful for at the moment. He really does know how to give pleasure to someone. The way he runs his hands over my body makes me so weak. The affect he has on me is spectacular and somehow I know if it we're anyone else, it wouldn't feel so good. 

I ran my hands through his hair which was extremely soft for some reason. He came up and gently bit my lip looking strait into my eyes as he did so.

"Are ya relaxed now?" He asked as he layed down beside me.

"Yeah" I admitted. I was panting, same as he was.

"Mission accomplished" He looked proud at what he had done.

"I feel like I should make it up to you" I told him honestly. I don't want him to think I'm using him. We kind of are using each other though...its complicated.

"I'll teach you tomorrow how to make it up to me" He winked. I was too tired to blush so I just smiled.

"What time is it?" I yawned. He rolled over to get his phone out. His eyes widened.

"Shit! Its 7:05! My mum gets home in a couple minutes with the twins!" He sprung up and so did I. Did two hours pass that quickly? I struggled to  put my top and shorts on quickly. My inner legs still felt sticky. It was kinda uncomfortable.

As if reading my thoughts, Louis passed me a small towel.

"Here, dry yourself off" He told me. I could tell he was worried since he kept looking out of the window. I did as told and threw it on the floor before grabbing my phone. 

"Do you want me to drop you off?" He asked.

"Yeah" I was way too tired to walk home. He grabbed the keys off the dresser and pulled me down the stairs. I had to run to keep up with him.

When we got in the car he immediately pulled out of the driveway.  Was he that ashamed of being with me? 

"Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?" I asked him.

"What? No, I just don't like people knowing my business. Especially my family. They don't need to know what I do." He told me. 

We were a block away from my house and I spoke up.

"Stop here, I don't want Todd to see us." I said.

"Alright. Until tomorrow then" He gave me a quick peck before I got out. I smiled to myself and started walking to my house. I liked the way Louis made me feel. He treated me like I was special. It was nice having someone interested in me for once and not Todd. 

I opened the front door and was relieved to see no one was in the living room. I quickly snuck up to my room without being seen.When I looked into the mirror I gasped at my appearance. I had love bites all over my neck, my hair was messed up, and I was glistening.  Thank god no one saw me.

I should take a shower to  was off.

~~~~

I was just laying in my bed watching TV when there was a Knock on my door. I pulled the blanket up to my neck, making sure to cover anything from earlier today.

"Come in" I called.

I was expecting to see Todd but it was just mom.

"Hey Mom" I smiled.

"Sweetie it is really hot, why are you covered in a blanket? Are you sick?" She looked worried before bringing her hand up to my head to see if I was hot.

"I'm fine mom, what is it?"

"Your brother told me you both got into a fight." She said. No No No, I am in  too good of a mood to talk about this.

"Mom, can we please talk about this another time? I think I'm starting to feel sick" I faked cough. She didn't look the least bit convinced but stood up to leave.

"Just talk to him tomorrow sweety. Feel better" She closed the door and I let out a sigh. It was about 8:00 and I just wanted to go to sleep.

Switching to a more comfortable position, I instantly sleep took over.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!

IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER IN LOUIS POV COMMENT AND VOTE. I UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN BECAUSE IM JUST THAT COOL <3 LOVE YOU GUYS:) ALSO TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THE WAY IM WRITING OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS INBOX ME OKAY!!!