Lesson 9 (Continued)

I promised I would double update sooo yeah...warning, this chapter sucks cause my original one got deleted

Recap

The small bell dings indicating someone had just walked in. 

"She's here" Stan says and when I turn my head I almost want to leave this entire fucking country.

Selena.

She's here. Fuck.

"Hello Louis did you miss me?" She says as a sinister smile plays on her red lips.

~~~~~

"You dick, why would you invite her over" I turn to Stan who looks too smug for my liking.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She smiles as she takes a seat right next to me. Fuck.

"No I'm not." I tell her as I look at Zayn.

"Did you know about this?" I ask him, almost yelling.

"No, I swear" He puts his hands up in surrender.

Just my mother fucking luck. Out of all people, why her? Why now?

I give her my best dirty look and she fake pouts.

"I know I missed you" She puts her hands on my knee and push her off.

"Don't touch me" I firmly state.

"Why? You didn't have a problem with that last time I saw you" She winks.

Right before I make a smart comment my phone starts ringing for the second time today. I ignored the first mystery caller but now, I'm desperate to talk to someone else before I do something drastic. I reach in my pocket and pull out my phone.

Holly.  

You've got to be kidding me.

"Who's that?" Selena's voice is now more serious than it was before as she snatches my phone away.

"Give it back" I reach out to take it but she pulls it up further. Who the fuck does she is? If she wasn't a woman, I swear I would punch her.

"Who's Holly Samuels?" She questions.

"Why don't you give him back his phone, your so immature" Zayn defends me as he grabs it out of her hand before she could think.

"Are you still talking to that chick?" Stan asks.

"I...she's..." I fail to come up with an excuse and I hear a gasp come from Selena.

"Don't tell me....The infamous womanizer Louis Tomlinson, has a girlfriend" By the look she has on her face I can tell she's scheming.

"She's not my girlfriend you bitch" I tell her.

"Are you sure? You seem protective over her" She laughs.

"I am not! She isn't my girlfriend. I don't date." I state.

Why the fuck am I even explaining myself to this bitch?

"If she's not your girlfriend, bring her to the party tonight." She smiles.

"How do you even know about that?" I groan.

"That doesn't matter, I just want to meet her."

"Fuck no" I almost yell.

"Are you really going to say no to me? Considering I can use so many things against you...you remember El right?" She says and my blood boils.

"Shut up." I warn.

"So then its settled. You'll bring that Holly chick to the party and I'll see if I like her or not" She smirks.

"No. She's not the partying type." I argue.

"So? I told you I want to meet her. So your bringing her there." 

"And what if I don't" I challenge.

"I'll just make sure certain people find out about Ele-" I cut her off.

"Fine! I'll bring her, but only for an hour." I say.

"Perfect. It was nice seeing you again." She kisses my cheek and walks away, her heels leaving a horrible clicking sound behind.

Fucking hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey !!! 

So this was my very crappy double update. It was supposed to be longer and way better but wattpad thought it was cute to delete my chapter...AGAIN.

Tomorrow it will get more interesting, I promise :)

But Anyway, Im bored. Leave a random question or fact or....anything. (Dm me!!)

~Naked hugs and kisses xoxo