school president norman x assistant reader • fluff • collage au

"Things like that won't just slide if I'm in charge

"Things like that won't just slide if I'm in charge. I'm the school president after all."

requested by: xeelraM

________

Dawn shone the whole world as school opens their gates and students passed through. Student council members would be once occupied and troubled with paper sheets and carefree students would be so pleased with doing their business. It was so early in the morning so everyone were probably still yawning.

Once your alarm strikes to hit you to the head, you scurried to school with several thick envelopes while having your devices on hand on your trusty bag. Alongside of the envelopes that contains important tidbits, you also had your backpack hanging on your shoulders with your signature hydro flask and your signature pure water-mixed-lemon drink on the socket of your bag. Upon arriving at the council room, you twisted the knob and step foot inside the room.

"Good morning to you miss assistant!" a loud voice echoed through the room as you cocked your head to see your male friend waving at you from across as released the envelopes on the table below you. "Yeah, good day." you replied curtly, setting your bag and devices down carefully.

The room felt empty, not the usual jumbled packed room of members.

"Where's the others?" you questioned, not sparing the male a glance and just grabbing your hydro flask and opening the lid before gulping a good amount of the liquid.

"Well, Gilda was counseling the deliquents so she's not here for a moment. Emma and Ray's with Norman and they're inspecting around the school." he exclaims with hearty laugh which made you rose a brow.

"What's so funny?"

Don laughed once again as he flicks the thick paper in his hands, organizing them when he opens his mouth. "I saw a tweet on twitter saying hashtag gen z birthrates lower than your first quarter ratings and I wheezed-"

You batted your lashes certainly not amused, before averting your visual perception as you took one last sip on beverage before standing up. Flicking your watch and adjusting your glasses with you.

________

You attended class and exited after, you went straight to the student's council room and saw everyone there, well entirely. It was break so everyone was minding their own lives. You averted your eyes before seeing Don and Gilda near your table station sneakily taking a sip on your hydro flask.

"Why is it spicey? bleh... I thought lemon juice is sweet.." you heard Don mutter before spitting on a nearby trashcan with his tongue sticking out in utter bitterness as Gilda laughs at his misfortune. You sighed at their tactics before planning on approaching them yet failed when someone taps your left shoulder.