ruler ray x junior soveriegn reader x ruler Norman • fluff • royal au • part 1

Two well-respected imperial blooded rulers were desperate for the affection of the princess of the empire's imperial palace

Both symbolizes the opposite yet ties the same fate and talent. Three empires with their own imperial bloodline members. Two of the empires were ruled by males, while one of the empire was ruled by a queen.

The empire ruled by Ray Luce, whom was a king with a hidden facade. A mask of devoid yet there is a heart buried deep within, however to never underestimate his sovereign, for yet he possess cunning visualises. He was praised by perfectionism shadows when he regards his will weakly, someone who gives up heads on. He was once tainted with horror from the beginning and grows into the lone bloodlust of hidden battlefield.

The second empire and the imperial bloodline and heir -- the king whom is Norman Pheles who draws his sword regarding of equality he deem as justice. He is someone with a weakened physicality in his youth yet he possess the brains to outcast his weak physical body.
A happy go feral facade with a damaged heart with a soft will of past. He possesses the brains however was unsophisticated within his fate. Just like the strands of his hair, he was a calm snow fall yet to never lower your guard.

With their will to captivate the majesty's princess, [name] Callista

CAST

Ray Luce, One of the Imperial Kings that would willingly court the princess as Ray.

Norman Pheles, One of the Imperial Kings that would willingly court the princess as Norman.

Emma Callista, The Queen of her Kingdom and the older sister of her sister which was the princess as Emma.

Gilda Nhov, The queen's trustworthy assistant and a member of a royal family as Gilda.

Don Barbatos, The King Ray's trustworthy assistant and a member of a royal family as Don.

Nat Zhaviér, The princess's personal tailor and personal music teacher, also a member of a royal family as Nat.

Anna Blause, The princess's personal maid and a member of a royal family as Anna.

[name] Callista, The Queen's younger sister and the princess of the imperial family as [name].