Introduction

For me, really good mafia romance books are hard to find. So I've made a list of all the best mafia romance books here on Wattpad! 

***

I love strong female leads and try to find books with badass females so you will definitely find that here! There are still books with other types of female leads.

All of the books I recommend here are with great spelling, and grammar, because for me (and maybe you!) the biggest pet-peeve for reading is when there isn't adequate grammar and spelling. 

***

I'll continue to add books that are completed. (Some may be ongoing)

If you think that a certain book(s) deserve to be here, let me know and I'll read it and possibly at it. There is a page on the back of this book where you can do that.

***

Warning: Most of these books if not all, are mature or have mature themes, such as violence, explicit language, possibly toxic relationships, and anything else mature themes entail. 

Disclaimer: After I post a book recommendation on here, and the author takes it down or it becomes a paid book, it is NOT my responsibility to change the page. Since I do not check back on these books frequently. 

Remember: NONE OF THESE BOOKS BELONG TO ME!!!