Mafia

By: PossessionPossessed

Status: Complete, Mature

Reads: 4.5M [4/27/2021]

Read Time: 10h 35m

Summary:

"Do I make you wet?" He asked me breathing in my ear from behind me.

"No, and you'll never be able to." I said smirking, proud I found my voice again. 

"Is that a challenge? If yes, then you're on Bella."

 ~

He's the Mafia King. 

She's the Assassin. 

Giovanni Marco Enzo, The Mafia King. His Mafia Family is number one. Marco is a womanizer and he does not care about who he hurts. He's built walls around himself so high that no bird could pass over them. 

Isabella Denise, a downright badass, she has been trained to kill ever since her parents died when she was nine and was taken into the custody of the French Mafia. Not only has she suffered the loss of her parents and the pain of her brutal training but also a heartbreak. 

What happens when the French Mafia becomes a threat to Marco and Isabella turns to find out to be betrayed again but now by her own family. 

What happens when these two meet and can't resist each other? 

What happens when Marco has decided to make Isabella his?

Will he succeed? 

Will he be able to mend her broken heart?

****************************

A/N:

The female lead is powerful, and so is the male lead. 

****************************

What is your review of Mafia?