MAGIC DUEL

I was in the middle of a lesson when the door flew open and Hayden entered.

He took two steps in ''uh-uh. Out.''

''What?'' he asked with an annoyed expression, he looked angry but he didn't scare me. Noone breaks my class rules

''I told you on the first day, if you wanna be late, don't bother showing up''

''You know what? I'm done. I challenge you to a duel!'' he shouted

Everyone gasped. His other 3 friends had a worried expression on their faces

''hayde-'' Xavier started but Hayden cut him off

''Do you accept?'' he asked crossing his eyes

''Hay-'' I started. Trying to explain to him he was digging his own grave but..

''What? You scared? huh? Is that it?'' he mocked

I just lodt it at that point I had had enough of his cocky behaviour. 

We all gathered in the duel ground of the school.

Hayden was ready in front of me. I had one hand on the hip while he took his stance.

START!

The refree stated.

Hayden used his Earth bump and the ground beneath me rose quickly. I almost lost my posture. Almost.

This said that his magic was pretty good. However, not good enough for a BET ranker.

He thought he could tire me out by making me tired by using his vine attack. Long stems started coming after me tying my legs but I dodged each and every one of them. I still wasn't tired, I had trained a lot in Valeria, so this was easy.

I still hadn't attacked even once. I was continously dodging. 

I could tell Hayden was getting annoyed. Everyone was watching us intently.

The other 3 were also looking with worried expressions.

20 minutes went by with me defending and Hayden attacking. I could tell he had used too much of his power in the start and was getting tired.

Something was not right. Even when he came into the class he was sweating, now he attacked carelessly and was already tired. Yeah, something was not right.

I decided I needed to get to the root of the situation and I didn't wanna miss my lunch so I decided to end t.

I took of my gloves and used 35% of my power and released my water attack. He defended the first two but got hit on the third one. The pressure made him lose his balance and he fell on his butt. Then I launched my final water ball he used his leaf attack but my powerful water ball split the leaves into two and hit him.

He fainted. Was I too harsh?

Everyone rushed to him. He looked tired. His friends quickly tried to wake him up

''Move. everyone'' I saw him and checked his pulse and breathing.

He was ok, just tired

''He's gonna be ok. Just needs a little rest'' i said

I picked him up and carried him to the infirmary.

''Go to class everyone.Now.'' I said

''You 3 tell your next teacher you won't be coming. You should be with him when he wakes up'' I said to Xavier, Nicholas and Kaiden

They were looking at me wide eyed. Shocked to see me holding Hayden

''HELLO?'' i SAID ONCE AGAIN

''Yes sir'' they all said together getting out of their frenzy.