Yandere (Part 1)

We start with (Tanjiro X Daki)

This story was similar to Yandere Dev but I changed it a little.

AU School

Daki Pov

My earliest memories... I remember... Hospital, Doctors, Examinations.

I was... broken, The doctors we're trying to fix me. My parents tried to explain what was wrong with me. They tried to explain what made me different from other people, I didn't understand.

I heard the doctor admit they couldn't fix me. They said I would never be a normal person, or live a normal life.

.........

As I grew older, I came to understand what was wrong with me. I saw other children become happy... sad... angry. But, I never felt these things...

I only felt... empty. Hollow. Incomplete.

My father desperately wanted to help me. But, my mother... she was nothing like my father. She wasn't worried about me at all. She said that she was exactly like me when she was a child.

She told me that, one day, I would meet someone special. She told me that I would meet someone who would make me feel... complete.

But one day, we got in the horrible car accident, leaving me and my brother Gyutaro alone.

My brother is just like our father, he is so kind and helpful to others and always smiling, I
never felt those.

He tried everything to make me happy. But... nothing worked. I never felt happy. But I did feel... pity. I felt pity for this sad man.

I did not want my brother to worry... and so, I began to act like the other children.

I pretended to be normal. My brother was happy.

.........

But... I think he knew... deep down in his heart... that I was only pretending.

At school, the other children mistreated me. They bullied me because I was strange to them.

It was... inconvenient.

I realized that if I wanted to be treated properly. I would have to act like the other children.

I started pretending to be normal... and the bullying stopped.

I learned that everything was easier if I forced myself to act like a normal person.

Eventually, I was pretending to be normal almost every hour of everyday.

I pretended to be friends with people... I pretended to have hobbies... I pretended to care when tragedy struck...

.........

But it was all fake. I felt nothing. The only thing I felt was emptiness.

.........

As I grew older, I became resentful of my condition. I wanted to experience life like other people. I wanted to feel joy... I wanted to feel sorrow...

I tried doing anything that might cause me to feel something. Guilt, shame, regret...

I wanted to feel something. Anything.

.........

But, nothing worked. No matter what I did, no matter how extreme, I could not feel anything.

I remember my mother's words that one day, I will meet someone special. One day, someone will make me feel complete.

I though about these words all the time.

It was the only thing for me to look forward to. The only reason for me to live. Meeting the person who would save me... fix me... complete me.

Then... one day...

I was walking down the corridor, when I was about to turn around the corner, I collide with someone.

I was on the floor sitting, holding my arm because of the slight pain.

???: I'm so sorry, I was reading a book and I wasn't watching where I was going. "Lending his hand"

I raise my head to be able to look at him... when I completely look at him, I felt my heartbeat beat faster than normal.

He was a redhead with scar on his forehead and earrings.

???: Um... are you okay?

Daki: Oh, Don't worry, I'm fine. "Grabbing his hand to be able to stand up"

Daki: (This warmth, I never felt this before.)

???: I'm glad you're okay. I was worried.

Suddenly a black haired with orange tip woman appeared.

???: Oni-chan let's go back to our classroom, lunch is end let's go.

???: You go ahead, I'll be there soon.

The woman leave

???: Well I better go, you should go to your classroom too, before you get late. "Smiling"

Daki: (That smile is beautiful and warm) you're right.

???: Well I'm going, see you later. "Leaving but he was stop"

Daki: By the way, what's your name?

???: I am Tanjiro Kamado, and you?

Daki: Daki Shabana is my name.

Tanjiro: Alright Daki, I'll see you later. "Leaving"

Daki: "With a small heart in her eyes" (Tanjiro...)

.........

I found him... I must not lose him... I must protect him... I must make him mine... I must not let anyone take him... I need him... He is everything... He is worth any sacrifice... Nothing else matters... No one else matters

Daki: HE... WILL... BE... MINE...

He doesn't have a choice.

...............

And here we end this chapter, sorry if its short 😅😅😅

What did you think? Comment below and smash that star button.

Next Chapter: Yandere (Part 2)

Bye 😁😁😁