My virtual girl (Part 1)

Ship in this one shot: TanjiMayo
AU: Modern
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tanjiro POV

One month ago, Kanao confessed to me at the school, and I gladly accepted it.

One week have passed, our relationship was getting stronger and stronger, it seemed like we were a perfect couple.

Two weeks of our relationship, I'm starting to notice Kanao acted in a strange way. She is starting to avoid me. Whenever I talked to her, she only answered with a short word and leave.

Another week and I'm starting to get sad because Kanao told me that she doesn't want me to get close to her while my friends Zenitsu and Inosuke trying to cheer me up. The two decided to chat with Kanao but she told them that she has a problem and she doesn't have a time to spend with Tanjiro.

After the talk, Zenitsu and Inosuke went to explain to me and I just understood it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am right here at my house, viewing some post on my computer.

I keep scrolling the page until I found some unknown guy post a link with a message.

Out of curiosity, I decided to read it.

It says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone, I just wanted to invite you all to download and play this game that I gave a link down below, and its free to play it. I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't want to tell you on what is this game about, if you want know it, then find out by playing the game.

Link: (Download file)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After reading it, I realized that this was post an hour ago, it also has no views and likes.

Tanjiro: Game? I wonder what kind of game is it. Should I download it? Hmmm, I have many games that I finished already, and also I want a new game. I hope its an adventure game.

I clicked the link, the file started to download. The size of the file was 500mb, 500 only?! This word came through my mind, because it looks like the gameplay will be short.

I wait for few minutes until the file was finished downloading, once it finished, I go to my download files and found it.

The file name was "Tamayo Setup.exe".

Tanjiro: Tamayo? Is this the name of the game?

Without wasting time, I run the setup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Installation:

You are about to download "Tamayo" in your computer.

"Exit" , "Next"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I clicked the "Next" button and it shows that I need to read all of the license agreement before starting to install it, somethings tell me that I should read it. But because of my impatient of wanting to know on what is the game about.

I click the accept button without reading the license agreement. (Big mistake)

After I click the accept button, a warning tab appears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you sure that you have read the license agreement?

"Yes" , "No"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I click "Yes" in a faster way.

After that, the game starting to install.

A few minutes have passed, the bar has reached the middle, and I starting to feel sleepy, when I was about to close my eyes, My computer glitch in a blink of an eye.

Tanjiro: What was that?

At first, I thought that was just my imagination but I was wrong, My computer glitch once again, this time, with glitchy sounds.

Tanjiro: My computer is glitching? Maybe its because its old? kinda, because my computer is already eight years old. Maybe I need to buy a new computer.

I decided to ignore the glitch on my computer and wait for the game to install. After thirty minutes of waiting, the game was finally installed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Installation is complete!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly close the setup, and start it.

I am now on the game menu, it was pinky, the title called "Tamayo" was seen on the top of my screen while I see the option "New game" on the middle of my screen.

The "New game" button was the only option in the game menu, I'm starting to feel confused, because why would this game don't have a "Settings" and "Credits" button on the game menu.

I really want to know on who's the creator of the game, and I also want to change the brightness on settings.

Well without wasting time, I click the "New game" button, a message appears on my screen.

Enter your name.
______________

I decide to enter a fake name.

Tanjiro: What about K-E-N-J-I-R-O. "Typing the name"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you like it?

Sorry if its short, I already wanted to sleep, because it's already 3:41am in my country.

What would happen next?

Did Tanjiro download a virus on his computer?

let's find that out in the next chapter.

I'm really sorry for my bad grammar and wrong spellings.

Meme:

Alright I'm sleeping, peace.