My Girlfriend's Secrets (4/?)

"!" Tanjiro woke up, it seems like he is lying down on the sofa.

"When did I fall asleep on this sofa?" Tanjiro thought with confusion.

"...I think I had some kind of long dream, but what did I dream about? Hmm, I can't remember..." Tanjiro thought as he stands up from the sofa.

"..." Tanjiro is silent as he slowly move his head to look at the door to Kanae's room.

"Before I fell asleep, I think I was trying to decide whether to open this door or not." Tanjiro thought.

"..." Tanjiro is silent until he notices something.

"Is this déjà vu...? I really feel like I've opened this door before..." Tanjiro thought.

"..." Tanjiro is silent.

"...I want to open the door and uncover Kanae's secrets." Tanjiro thought with impatience.

"Secrets... secrets... Kanae's secrets...!" Tanjiro screamed through his mind as he walk toward the door and open it.

...

"Photo frames. That's a lot of photos!" Tanjiro thought when he saw four picture frames on top of the small table in the middle of the room.

"Whose photos are they?" Tanjiro thought with curiosity as he approached the small table and takes one frame. He began to look at the picture.

 He began to look at the picture

"It's... a photo of me?" Tanjiro thought while holding the picture frame.

"..." Tanjiro is silent.

"Wait. So this is what Kanae was hiding? She was just too embarrassed to tell me she had a photo of me in her room?" Tanjiro thought.

"Aww, she's so cute." Tanjiro thought with a smile.

"..." Tanjiro is silent as he looked at the photo again until he realized something.

"Hold on, have I ever... been photographed like this?" Tanjiro thought with a bit of confusion.

"Why does Kanae have this photo? Did she take it secretly?" Tanjiro thought confused.

"Are the other photos... of me, too?" Tanjiro thought as he took one photo frame on the table.

"Let's see..." Tanjiro thought as he look at the photo frame that he took.

" Tanjiro thought as he look at the photo frame that he took