f o u r

ON A VERY SPECIAL EPISODE...

        CALLISTA sighed, as she walked down the staircase, rocking billy. "if you go to sleep, i promise you will be my favorite twin," callista heard wanda tell tommy, in a baby voice. callista was wearing a plain black shirt and white skirt, her hair up in a ponytail, while wanda's curly locks were a disaster, and she had some sort of pink and white jumper on. 

        "come on wanda, we love both the twins equally," callista chuckled, as she walked closer to wanda and tommy. 

        "well, don't tell him that!" wanda whined, holding onto tommy's head. callista rocked billy back and forth, smiling. "no luck with billy?" 

        "well, i tried playing the beatles for him, made him cry harder, so no." callista stated. 

        "cal," wanda said, getting callista's attention. 

        "yes?" 

        "would you mind getting their binkies?" wanda asked. callista put billy down in his crib next to the couch, and wanda did the same with tommy.

        "not at all, binkies all around!" callista exclaimed. callista walked into the kitchen, looking around for the twins' binkies. she found them on the kitchen counter, hiding behind a newspaper. she walked back into the living room, wanda stressed out from the babies still crying. 

        "thank you dear," wanda sighed, grabbing the binkies out of callista's hands. she put the binkies in billy and tommy's mouth, and the two went silent. 

        "i think it's worki-" callista started, but was cut off by billy and tommy spitting them out. callista sighed and picked up the binkies using her energy, and the binkies landed in wanda's hands. 

        "cal?" 

        "hmm?" 

        "what are we doing wrong?" wanda asked, tired. 

        "we'll figure it out," callista murmured, placing a kiss on wanda head. "maybe we just need more time to get to know each other." 

        "or maybe we just need some help," wanda added, looking at her wife. just then, the doorbell rang, making the two look over at the door.