Chp. 8: New Besties??

They look down at us with wide smiles, I recognizing their faces from school.

"Yeah! We were wondering where you were!" Christian says, rubbing his dirty blonde hair from his face.

Christian Thompson. Aka, Linebacker for the football team at school, and the school's coolest quiet kid.

He doesn't say much in his classes as people say around school, and the complete opposite of Travis, and Joshua.

Daniel and the boys don't like him either because he's friends with Travis. Plus, he's known for being the best player on the team, which Daniel felt threatened by that.

Joshua Parker, he doesn't play any sports, but he's known as an asshole too. Not as big of an asshole as Travis, but still an asshole.

He's also really loud, and rude from what people say about him around school.

He and Sebastian get into it every time they see each other. They don't physically fight, more like screaming at one another.

"Yeah, well," Travis replies, closing the car door, "I went to pick up a friend."

Joshua, and Christian both shift their stares at me. I awkwardly wave at them, and Joshua blurts out, "You're Daniel Green's sister, ain't ya'??"

"Yeah! This is the one who spilled her drink on me!!" Travis states.

Christian begins laughing, and Joshua joins him. Travis frowns, rolling his eyes, "It's not that funny."

"It was by accident..." I awkwardly state, crossing my arms.

"You paid $60 for that damn shirt!!" Christian wheezes, "Only for it to be stained!!!"

He shake his head, adding, "Plus, this wouldn't be the first time you've had a drink spilled on you by some chick!!! Remember Hannah?!"

"Fuck off!!!" Travis hisses, glaring at him, "And I didn't even know that was her name!!"

This has happened to him before??

How many times I wonder...

And why??

"AYE!!!" Joshua chimes in, pointing at me, "Why'd you spill your drink on pretty boy over here?!"

"Don't fucking call me pretty boy, ass-face!!" Travis growls, fists clenched, "And it was by accident if you were listening before."

Joshua chuckles, and Christian does the same.

Smirking, Joshua scratches his small beard, "What are you gonna do if I call you pretty boy, dumbass? You're down there, and I'm up here."

"What do you think I'm gonna do, shit for brains." Travis retorts, grinning maliciously.

"Real mature, Travis, real mature. Only what we can expect out of the school's biggest dick."

"I may be a dick, but at least I don't talk shit while up on a balcony like a little bitch."

"I'm not a little bitch, asshole, I can promise you that."

"Then come down here and say that shit to my face if not too much of a bitch to."

"Can you idiots stop. We don't want to scare our new friend off," Christian sighs, rolling his soft, baby blue eyes.

"No, Christian, let him come down here and say that shit to my face," Travis states, raising a brow.

Joshua stares at him, his confidence wavering as Travis asks, "Are you coming down, or am I coming up?"

"I was kidding, man, chill," Joshua says, quickly, his mahogany brown eyes narrowed. Christian chuckles and Joshua elbows him. I find myself laughing a little too, and Travis smirks smugly.