Chapter 1: Chongyun's Crush

Chongyun walked into the front entrance of their school, talking with his friends and walking beside his crush, Xingqiu. Now to everyone else, Xingqiu wasn't someonr who stood out much, considering the boy always had his nose in a book it seemed; but to Chongyun he was the most interesting person in the world, not to mention the most beautiful. He saw a side of his crush that nobody else got to, and he felt incredibly lucky to have this opportunity. Even now the boy was reading and walking (which Chongyun tried to tell him not to do, but of course he didn't listen). The blue haired boy smiled down at him, before blushing and looking back up at his friends.

"Ooo~ does Chongyun have a crushhhh" Xiangling teased, hugging her bear plush tightly.

Chongyun blushed in response and mumbled something that sounded like a "shut up Xiangling" Under his breath.

She chuckled and backed off, going back to the original conversation about what food was spicer, which Aether gladly didn't partake in.

They all made their way into their first class of the day, Mr. Tartagila's class. When they got in they saw Zhongli talking to him, Childe getting closer and closer to the other teachers face. Zhongli blushed looking at the students that came in, waving at them before turning back to Childe. "I'll talk to you later Childe" He said before leaving the classroom.

Tartagila had the biggest grin on his face as he greeted his students. All the kids teased their teacher for his obvious crush on Mr. Zhongli, whereas Xingqiu made his way to his window seat. His nose still buried in the book that he's been reading since Chongyun got him from his house this morning. Chongyun, of course, noticed Xingqiu's absence from beside him and turned to go sit with him when he felt a hand tap him. He turned around to see it was nobody but Xiangling.

"So~ you have a crush on the bookworm, huh?" She teased him, causing the bluenette to blush.

"Well maybe a little bit, but I could I not. He does everything with perfection, he always keeps his promises, he's strong and beautiful, and incredible. He's smart and patient. How could I not love him" He sighed with a soft smile.

Xiangling shook her head. "You need to confess all that! To his faceee~" She chuckled "but seriously you should confess to him, Valentine's is close right? Do it then"

"I don't know. What if he doesn't feel the same" He groaned as Aether and the rest of the group came up to him.

"What if who doesn't feel the same?" Aether asked, tilting his head a bit.

"N-nobody!" He yelped, his cheeks getting hotter with every second that passed by.

"A nobody named Xingqiu?" Paimon teased as Chongyun stared at her in shock.

"How did you know?!" His voice cracked.

"Everyone knows silly! Everyone except Xingqiu that is, he's too busy with his book to notice anything" Paimon said with a careless shrug.

"He does notice things...he knows everyone's birthday and what they like and--" He got cut off by Paimon who looked at him unamused

"That wasn't a signal to tell me that I'm wrong. I said that just for you to not worry about if he knows your feelings. You just need to confess you big dummy" She huffed, walking off with her shirt swishing behind her.

Chongyun sighed as Aether chuckled "she's right you know, you should confess" He smiled. "Only if you confess to Diluc and your sister confesses to Amber!" He huffed as Xingqiu looked up from his book, startled by all the commotion.

"Is everything okay?" He asked Chongyun, tilting his head to the side which made Chongyun just about die from cuteness.

"Uh yeah, everything is perfect, go back to your book Xing" He smiled at him and got a smile in return before Xingqiu picked his book up again.

"Not happening Chongyun, we'll confess after you do" Aether chuckled going to his seat as the warning bell rang.

Everyone filled into class, listening to Childe's lecture, well kind of. They were all just asking questions to distract Childe from the lesson and talk about Zhongli so they got out of work. Which worked, considering it was super easy to distract Childe into talking about their History Teacher. And that's how they spent the rest of class before the bell rang and they all left to finish the rest of their morning classes.