Chapter 8: Fluff n Stuff

Xingqiu and Chongyun sat across from one another, talking about the work when Xingqiu grabbed two chips from the bag. He put them in his mouth like a duck and looked at Chongyun who laughed and did the same. In a simple act of gut feeling he leaned over and kissed him with the chips. Both of them blushed.

"Quack," Xingqiu giggled and leaned over for another kiss, only the chips broke and they actually ended up kissing one another.

They both blushed a deeper red and looked away from one another. The rest of the group observed from afar, happy to see their dorks getting along again.

Meanwhile, Professors Childe and Zhongli are flirting at Zhongli's desk. Childe towered over Zhongli, causing him to blush. "Mr. Childe..," He studdered, looking away.

"Hmm? What Zhongli? Scared to talk," He stroked his cheek.

"Tartagila we're at work, I get we're married but you can't do this here right now. After school, okay?," He looked up and kissed him.

Childe blushed and graciously accepted the kiss, kissing back softly. "Alright babe, I'll see you," He waved walking out.

At this point the whole class was already watching Zhongli and Childe, they all gasped in shock and practically screamed. "YOU TWO ARE MARRIED!?"

Zhongli softly chuckled "maybe, now settle down and clean up your stuff, the bell is going to ring soon"

Everyone admired how calm and beautiful Zhongli was, before cleaning up their stuff. None of them could believe that their dopey teacher Childe could score such an incredible person. Zhongli was like a god! And Childe managed to get him to fall in love so much that they got married.

Xingqiu pondered all of this and turned to Chongyun. "If you had to chose someone right now who would you marry," He asked, shocking Chongyun.

"U-uh pro-probably you...i mean...you're the smartest, and you're pretty...yeah," He shrugged, blushed a deep red.

Xingqiu blushed "cool, let's go to class," He grabbed the bluenetted hand.

'One day left' Chongyun thought to himself. He couldn't believe he was supposed to ask out literal perfection tomorrow. He had to make it count.

Chongyun already knew that Xingqiu was going to get asked out by a ton of people. He heard rumours and gossip. Not to mention in past yeard Xingqiu always got asked out the most, and got the most chocolate. He was known as a prince due to how charming he was.

Poor introverted Chongyun couldn't even phantom being Xingqiu's boyfriend, but he wanted it more than anything else. And his mom always said you had to work hard to accomplish his dreams. So that's just what he'd do, he'd work as hard as he could and ask Xingqiu out in the best possible way.

He was excited and anxious, but as long as Xingqiu said yes he had nothing to worry about? And if he got denied he'd crawl under a rock and die. Maybe it was a bit extreme, but he didn't think he could ever face Xingqiu again if he got denied. He'd just hope for the best, and hoped his plan worked out perfectly.

A/N; Sorry this was totally a filler, but next chapter is going to be the big one! Look forward to it! Afterwards, I'll probably write an epilogue for a nice clean 10 chapters. And if you guys are interested, possibly a spin off for the other ships and/or the teachers lives. Let me know! Good bye~