Chapter 7

I look around my room to see nothing has changed the tapestry is back in place like it never happened. I feel a slight ache in my side and arms, when I look down at my arms I see scars that are slowly beginning to fade away. I lift up my night gown a little bit to see my side, the scar is worse than the ones on my arms. I let my gown fall and slowly lift myself out of bed and start to walk around. I find the book that Dori left me and take it back to my bed and crawl back in. 

I look up from my book when I hear a knock at the door, Dorian peeks his head in and grins at me. "Maria said you weren't feeling well," he says as he walks over and sits down at the edge of my bed. I nod my head at him as I crawl over to where he is sitting at and sit next to him. "How is your friend?" I ask him as I swing my legs back and forth on the edge of the bed. "Good," he tells me with a slight nod before looking over at me. "Do you want to do something fun?" he ask me with grin, I copy his grin and nod my head.

I changed out of my nightgown and into tunic and pants and head out into a living room area. Dorian spots me and holds out his hand for me to take "M,lady," he says as he opens the door out to the hall. "Shall we?" he says as he holds out his hand for me to take again. 

"We shall,"

Sorry for the short chapter, I started running out of ideas! If you have any please tell me! And school is killing me so the wait for chapters might be longer, sorry!

Thank you for reading this far it means so much!

Vote!

Comment!

Be Awesome!