Magic

For Maribat March: Day 16 Theme: Magic

Jasonette Established Relationship

Jason 21

Marinette 20

Adrien 21

Fluff

Contains Swearing

Jason knew in the past Nettie had been tangled up with some weird shit. He had a feeling it could be magic due to the fact the weirdest shit is always tied to magic. He just didn't realize the magic she dealt with gave her a magical girl transformation.

The first time he brought it up, it did not go well.

"Sailor Moon," Jason said out of nowhere.

"What?" Marinette asked, genuinely confused.

"You were basically Sailor Moon. But you gave it all up to live in Gotham, the most depressing city in the world."

"I was not anything like Sailor Moon, and I gave it up because it robbed me of my childhood and for a while, my happiness. I wanted that back and I found it in the form of giving up the miraculous, moving to Gotham, and meeting you."

"Okay fine, but you still were basically Sailor Moon."

"Fuck off," Marinette yelled from the kitchen.

"Whatever you say, Sailor Moon," Jason shouts back followed by a groan from Marinette.

Sailor Moon became a popular nickname in their apartment. Jason loved watching people's confusion when they tried to piece together what the hell the nickname could possibly mean. Marinette would shoot him glares before snickering about it.

Three weeks after Jason started calling Marinette Sailor Moon there was a break-in. It was the middle of the night, but the glass shattering was loud enough to wake up Jason and Marinette. Jason grabbed a gun he had hidden in the bed while Marinette glared at him and she grabbed a knife. They quietly made their way to the living room to find a man in a catsuit.

Marinette dropped the knife and ran over to the man.

"What the hell Chat?" Marinette yelled.

"Hey Princess," he said clearly in pain.

"Oh shit you're hurt, Jason go get the medkit," she demanded.

Jason knew not to question Marinette when she used that tone. It was do now and ask questions later for him at this point and he wasn't going to have a say in this.

"Sure thing Sailor Moon," he said with his smirk.

Marinette rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to Chat.

"You swear now?" Chat asked.

"What can I say, Gotham has done a number on me. Now, where are you injured? And how? The suits are supposed to be nearly indestructible."

"Turns out we need balance for that. I think I broke a rib."

Marinette's face paled. Without Ladybug Chat could get hurt. Apparently, really hurt. She examined the area, however, she couldn't tell much when he had the suit on.

"I need you to detransform," Marinette said.

"Claws in."

Jason re-entered the room to see the bright flash and a familiar face in front of him.

"Adrien Agreste, shit Mari he was your partner back in your Sailor Moon days, wasn't he?" Jason asked piecing it together. "Fuck, that means you had to put your own dad in jail. Look kid if you ever want a better dad, I'm sure if you dye your hair dark and get some blue contacts Bruce would adopt you. You have the backstory for it."

Adrien looked lost, Marinette just ignored it and looked for the wound.

"On a scale of 1-10, how much does it hurt when I apply pressure."

He groaned, "Seven."

"You like to downplay everything so I will be taking that as an eight. It doesn't feel broken though so that's good. It's just bruised. It'll hurt like shit, but that'll heal itself."

Jason started to wrap Adrien in the bandages.

"So Adrien Agreste is a magic girl."

"Oh fuck off Todd," came from Adrien's mouth. "So that's the magic of Gotham, it makes the innocent curse."

Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Well, currently it has two Sailor Moon's inhabiting it, so there's got to be some charm to it," Jason said, earning a glare from Marinette and a laugh from Adrien.

"Hey, can I crash here while I heal?"

It was going to be a long couple of weeks for Marinette.

Words: 679