Creati Game Mode Season 2 Before the Festival

Momo Yaoyorozu x Gamer! Male Reader Part 2

Peace Sign -Kendo Yonezu. Let's put you in that opening. Your segment was you are pulling out your eagles and holsterng back in.

3rd POV

The USJ incident has been in the news. The faculty are now amping up security and needs to know the reason behind the attack.

Class 1A was given a break after the attack. One student in particular., was cleaning his pistols having earbuds on

Y/N: "Why doesn't he enjoy killing but it's rightoues and like any chore?" He said as there was a knock on his door. His mother, M/N, answered the door seeing a refined teen the same age range as Y/N.

M/N: "Hello can I help you?" Asked M/N

???: "Yes I came to visit Y/N, is he home?" Without hesitation she was welcomed and saw Y/N fiddling the . 45s

She then sat beside him and hugged his arm. Y/N snapped back to reality and saw it was non other than his new soulmate Momo.

Y/N: "Momo what are you doing here? " Asking as he removes his music

Momo: "You see after that incident I became worried as you were took in the infirmary. You may have shot yourself with that adrenaline, but seeing you sustain more I worry that you might die. I realized that my love is there but still we need to train more to become stronger pro heroes. "

Y/N: "No need to worry dear I am here to be by your side. Besides Denki's electric discharge woke Nikto's full potential." He hugged back.

When they loosen up they have been entirely close to each other the whole time he works. To Momo, she copied what ever he was doing.

The motion goes: Grabbing a pistol and half cocking the slide. Removing the magazine. Inspecting both ejecting hole and looking down the barrel. Returning the magazine and cocking the slide back.

Y/N: "If you think the weapon is defective tell me and I will find a way to repair it" She nodded and kept following his move.

Once all the pistols are done inspecting Y/N looked at her and smile. The same smile that accepted her feelings after the incident.

Momo: "You know you smiling made me realize one thing"

Y/N: "What is it then? "

Momo: "Protecting it so I can see you always happy" The two of em hugged again. This hug was different. To him is was to protect her as well. To her is that care must be taken care of.

As they released his mother then spoke up

M/N: 'Hey are you two hungry? I made porridge" She said as Momo's stomach grumbles

Y/N: "Well my dear creative girl. Shall we?" He stood up and held her hand standing as well.

Eating with someone is fun. To her surprise M/N just knew his son already have a girlfriend. The two had been dating for a few days now and they are happy.

Timeskip The Next Day

The more the two grow into the relationship, the more Momo become a worrywart.

She had invited Y/N to a Dojo and it took 5 minutes for him to come. This in turn hugged him tighter and went in.

Y/N: "You oughta loosen up Momo I am ok and it's hard to find this Dojo ok" He said looking for a good weapon as she created her bo staff.

Momo: "I should stop you from doing that stunt with Kaminari again, is Dark Side really that strenuous?" He saw him with his Kali sticks on the other side of the mat.