Huntress (DBD) X Male Reader

First request in this series and a Dead by Daylight girl well I'mma consult the Wiki/Gamers for that or maybe not I am gonna wing it then... Now knowing HunterBoiX (Requester) he is the yandere specialist and so we have killing time...

3rd Person View

You have done goof you are the only one cause your dumb friends got caught by the killer so what will you do? Well head to the exit then!

Your P. O. V.

"Damn what the freak she almost got me..." I thought as I wander where the hell is the exit. My friends died by that bitch and so I won't.

I got to the east side of the place. Damn I freaking hate hooks and that's when I see my crush (C/N) which we came here with hanging on a hook still alive yet fainted. I gently unhook her off the hook. That's when I hear another scream which was my friend (F/N) getting captured by "Her". I hurriedly ran the exit that's when (C/N) woke up

(A/N: OK I am tired typing in the parentheses)

C/N: Senpai is that you?

" Yes it's me C/N"

C/N holds on to me and said

C/N: Let's get out of here pl-

I heard the final scream from F/N and so I hear something following us... It's her the woman who tries to hunt us down. It's the-

C/N: Huntress!

She screamed and I ran as fast as I could to the exit yet the Huntress' strides are fast  she caught up with us in seconds and then I heard a swish in the air...

Huntress' P. O. V.

I see my lil prey screaming in agony oh I love how he screams I walked to him and said "Let go of her and I won't kill her" As I ready my hatchets at both of their necks. He looks at me and said "STFU B*TCH!!! " And ran to the exit still. But since this prey of mine is injured I am just walking to him. As I got near I sliced the whore's head killing her instantly. My prey looked at me and swiftly knocked him out with the back side of my hatchet.

Time skip and Y/N's P. O. V.

I woke up from a nightmare and I see that I am inside a basement. I turn to my left and saw a post with 4 hooks hanging there are F/N, OF/N and... C/N... Her head on the floor...

I didn't wake up from a nightmare, I am in a living nightmare... The door open on the far side of the room and saw the bitch in her horrible rabbit mask looking at me what seems to be lust?

After a long minute of staring at me he removed her mask showing a beautiful woman under the mask. (Think of anyone you like.)

Huntress: Hello love~

"The F you want from me?! "

She looks at me eyebrows slanted in... She is mad at me yet I don't give a damn

Huntress: You cussed baby and now I'll punish your little friend~

I struggle as I saw I was tied to the to the bed post with ropes... I looked back her and she said

Huntress: It'S mAtInG sEaSoN~

Epilogue
Screams can be heard inside the forest whether you think of it as just people getting killed in there... No there is also a guy getting r*ped in there too...

A/N Ha look at that first request of the season and what can I say I am a sh*t writer total bonkers hahaha well then let's get ready for the next will be Bishop Basher Barry's Fem! Gangster X Shy! Male! Reader