Treasured Lover

Yandere Ningguang X Geo Sword User Reader

Your move set consist of the elemental skill being Kakashi's Mud Wall but by holding can be a vertical pillar and the Burst a precise version of the traveller's burst which one for each enemy a spike form under them.

A/N: How you doing cultured friends. I have a Ningguang that is currently C4. And thus I dubbed her a yandere. Enjoy.

Y/N POV.

Liyue. A nice place to feel the high life. As a man of simple status and Mora, I am and the wharf consultant as well as Captain Beidou's fixer to her contracts as Ningguang's secretaries tend to be busy all the time.

Currently I am joining lunch with my friend Zhongli.

A/N: Basically this scenario right here

Iron Tongue Tian: "We last left off with ancient Liyue beset by an ocean demon and a mountain dragon

Rex Lapis mustered his adepti to restore peace to the land

They say that before he set out, he spoke these words..."

I look to my left and Zhongli cool and drank his tea. Tian kept to his interesting story telling and felt a nice cool afternoon breeze.

"Thanks for inviting me for lunch Zhongli. The dock works especially Beidou's Haul are hectic to permit"

Zhongli: Don't mention it old friend. You have been in a tired state ever since. Sure a meal would lighten you up.

"A good thought indeed Zhongli"

Both of us drank our tea and ate our meal still listening to Tian. I then excuse myself and sneeze to the side as maybe a passing breeze might have triggered it.

3rd POV

Outside of Liyue harbor, by the pathway leading east to Lisha. The Jade Chamber floats high as it was rebuilt with the help of her best friend Beidou, Aether the traveller (I used Aether cause he is the canon protagonist), their new found friends named Shenhe and Yunjin. It was Ningguang's pride and joy as it's a symbol of her hard work and wealth.

Current she was taking a break from all of the affairs Liyue had offered by having lunch and thought of her 4th secretary. Surrounded by her helpful secretaries by the table as they were about to eat.

Ningguang: Baishi, has Y/N ever came back? I would love to have a meeting with him this evening.

Baishi: that would be a no ma'am. He said he is on a fraud case happening by the Shneznayans on the south wharf.

Baixiao: He said he'll have a report this evening of that with some details.

Ningguang: I see then let's eat this meal and come with me to the docks. Tomorrow may be a weekend but I want us to clear up room for breaks. This case he is taking would also need some pair of hands.

Ningguang POV

That's it! This is a billionth time he not with me. Does a woman of my stature not enough for him? I would've give him everything if he stayed beside me everyday but no. He would go out of his way to mingle with concubines who are only known for taking Mora from others. I am sick of it. I will make sure he would be safe beside me.

The thought of Y/N lingered in my mind. Ever since he joined as a secretary in the Qixing, I took him in as my personal. It was the best decision. He was handsome, intelligent, hardworking and a lot more. I treasured him. And I will make sure I keep my treasures.