Chapter 1

In Dollywood, on an old ranch which was runned by cows, horses, chickens, goats, and of course a rooster. The owner Nicolas Springfield laid in his bed breathing heavily, he was sick from an illness designed to either kill or leave a dragon bedridden. His infant son crawled into the bed whimpering and fusses for dads affection. He huffed and picked the child up and crawled him in his arms. "Its been......so long since your mother has passed boy and yet you've grown 1 yrs old now and I'm proud of you" the older dragon sighed heavily.

Minnie S. Crawford, Nicolas first wife has died from an illness after giving birth to his son. Her Death devastated him so much that Nicolas would often weep at night she was the only woman he had ever loved only to lose her to a sickness. Now he lies in bed sick but because hes a stubborn old man he refuses to give up his fight.

A knock came to the door and it was his old friend Brian an immortal ghost rider, came in to check on him and smiled "Howdy old friend how you doing?" Nicolas huffed and smiled "oh you know the usually coughing and stuff not really special". Brian shook his head "is there any way I can help you? To be honest id like to find a cure for you". Nicolas sat there for a few minutes then turned to face Brian "it'll be quite a surprise if you could actually find one"

Brian stares then grumbles "at least have a little faith in your old friend would ya?" Nicolas chuckled and smiled "now you know damn well that I do oh and do me a favor and feed Nathan for me please" the baby cooed giggling clapping his hands. Brian face palmed and shook his head "oh no no no after what happened last time hell no."

Nicolas busted out laughing even tho it caused him pain to laugh he just couldn't help but let it out because what happened last time Brian took care of his son was a total mess. "Aw c'mon you gotta admit it was cute and hilarious" Brian scowled and grumbles "it wasnt that funny."