Chapter 1: Part 2

"Haha very funny Nicolas" said Brian who was still frowning. "But not important right now all I care about is saving your ass from death." Nicolas sighed "huh, thats funny because I came close to dyin many times and yet you stood there like an idiot not giving a damn so what changed your mind this time?" Brian froze, he knew Nicolas was right, for the first time in his life not even he knows why he cares so much for his friend maybe it was they been through a lot together or maybe it was because Nicolas showed him care and kindness. It could be many things, but Brian couldn't figure it out. Nicolas knew something that he didnt or he doesnt remember Brian shook his head "honestly I dont remember why or really know why I do. I guess I'll find out sometime soon. Nicolas chuckled "well then go ahead and try to find me a good cure of some sort just don't be screwing around alright partner?", Brian smirked then nodded "righto alright I'm off just try not to strain yourself too much"

Nicolas grumbles "alright mom can you go now pls" Brian chuckled and left to go search for a cure for Nicolas meanwhile back in a little town called "Roseburg" a young woman was a famous healer/sorceress she had platinum blonde hair that reached her hips, pale vampirish skin, and beautiful blue eyes. She was assisting an elderly lady and curing her of her disease the elderly woman smiled and spoke "thank you for your kind heart sweetheart bless you for saving this poor old woman" the young woman spoke with a strong British accent "of course anytime come back if ever start feeling strange alright? Take care Miss Rutherford" the young woman smiled and watched Miss Rutherford leave when a man approached her and spoke "howdy do miss my names Brian are you that famous healer named Evangeline McDowell??" Evangeline smiled "yes I am what can I do for you Brian?

"Well its for a pls buddy of mine, been trying to find a cure for him and was hoping you could help me out here" Brain was nervous as the woman in front of him was not only beautiful but her eyes show that she doesn't trust him. Evangeline spoke "well in order for me to go with you I need to know more about your buddy and the disease he carries" Brian let out a sigh of relief knowing that he can explain himself before taking her to Nicolas, he started at the beginning and explained to her about his buddy and the disease. She nodded and took a few minutes to think before responding "wow alright then I'll check on him and help but on one condition" Brian face palmed and grumbles "what is your command your highness" he teased. She puffed her cheeks "I'm not a bloody queen or princess I'm just a healer! Clears her throat "anyways I'd like a place to live or spend the night and three meals a day as I dont know how long those disease will take me." Brian smiled and nodded "sure will do lets go"