Starting off...

Sorry for the mistakes I'm to tired to read it😓
<>= Me talking 😁

<right now this is just about like your childhood and how you got there? If you don't understand umm hopefully you will...so rn your 3 years old.>
M/n= moms name. D/n=dads name. B/n=brothers name. S/n=sisters name. Y/n=your name. L/n= last name.

"y/n come on we're leaving" you heard you mom yelling from downstairs "but I don't wanna move I like it here!" You yell since today was the day you were moving out of Canada so you can learn how to control your quirk and become a hero since that's the path your mom and dad chose for you.

<this is what you look like you can change it if you like I just thought I would make a preference for you 🙃>

You heard you moms footsteps coming up the stairs and getting closer to your room. Then you see your mom slam open the door "come on you rat! This isn't your decision to make! It's mine and your fathers you belong to us so as long as you live your going to listen to every word me and your father tell you!DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!" Your mother raised her hand and was about to hit you but you just said "y-yes mother..." so she just did the "tch" thingy and walked away.

You got all your stuff ready and you guys (your family) got to the airport to go to Japan.<I'm just telling you rn your family is mom,dad,the oldest you 1 brother then your 1 sister,and you the youngest.okay back to the story... sry😶💀> "ok so there's only 4 seats that will be beside each other so that means that...Y/N! Your going to sit beside idk and idc for all I care it could be a psychopath." You didn't recalling think much of it mostly cuz you didn't know what that word is but ya you didn't rlly care and just said "ok momma!" And smiled big at her, which kinda pissed her off but she didn't want to cause a scene.

*on the plane sitting down* you go to the sit where some random person was there already sleeping and the flight attendant noticed that your family left you to sit with someone that you looked like you didn't know so she grabbed you not aggressively just gently to guide you to your family "is this your child cuz if so you should know that you have to have your children with and or beside you that are under 10 <sry idk the actual rules or anything I'm just making this up😐> "oh no sorry I don't know who that child is. Must just be a misunderstanding sorry miss." Your mother said
"O-oh right sry for the trouble" the flight attendant said "oh it's not a problem don't trouble yourself" you heard your dad say as you were just looking at the ground. You were somewhat used to this by now but it still hurt, after that the flight attendant brought you back to your spot we're the sleeping man was.
You sat down kinda scared cuz this was your first time on a airplane and you had no one the plane started and that scared you to the point where you were trembling in fear cuz how loud they are people to glances at you but just looked away. And the the plane started moving you looked out the window what was a bad idea because you could see the trees slowly passing by and how high up you were. Now you were struggling to breath then the plane goes up in the air and you feel you fall back in the seat a bit cause it you to grab and hold on tight to the closest thing to you which happened to be the sleeping man next you you sat there glued to his arm as he woke up he looked very shocked and started until he looked down seeing a little child attached to his arm trembling...