Friends...?

<...I'm just going to start this train wreck...😐>

~it's been one week that you have moved in to living in that you and Shinso have basically been inseparable. The only time you separate is when you have to sleep or shower or something like that but even sometimes you guys would sleep together because you would ether just accidentally fall asleep, nightmares, or you would just do it because you wanted to.... anyways! Let's get it!~

You and Shinso were walking down the street to go to the park you guys were talking and not really paying attention when suddenly someone ran into you you couldn't see the person yet cuz you were preparing for impact with your eyes clenched close but it wasn't that much as an impact. cuz when you opened your eyes you could see Shinso holding your hand he tried to catch you but he wasn't able to but he did help lower the impact. You could here someone panting you turned your head straight away cuz you remembered when you used to be like that you hated the fact of someone else having to go through something like. When you turned your head you see a boy with really cool eyes and hair that looked cool aswell...

"Hey! you ok? What parent did it?" You asked cuz you could tell he ran from his house don't ask how just go with it

"Hey! you ok? What parent did it?" You asked cuz you could tell he ran from his house don't ask how just go with it.. he looked at you confused "h-how did y-you know?" "I had it happened to me but I was saved from the most amazing people ever.!" You said while" looking at Shinso "o-oh... I-it was m-my d-dad..." he said the second part more quite. "Ok well I'm y/n Aizawa! you can just call me y/n this here is my brother Shinso" you said while pointing to him "I-I'm Shoto Todoroki" he said in a shaky tone. "No need to be scared I'm going to help you!" He looked at you but differently this time "how? How can you save me?" "Well I'll give you my number anytime you think it's going to happen just text me and we will always meet at park!" (Yes you and Todoroki have phones cuz your family's are rich) "o-ok ....thanks" he said shyly "it's no problem...Oi! Wanna hang out now me and shin-kun we're just going to go there!?" He now looked more happy and comfortable and Shinso says "ya! It will be fun to have to have more friends!" You and Shoto look at each other and then at Shinso and say "friends...?" At the same time "ya it's someone how is special to you but best friends is someone that's super important to you that's me and you y/n...!" "Wait so does that mean me and y/n are best friends ...?" You look at Shoto after he said that "I mean we can be if you want !" You said with a smile "ok cuz after you saved me you became very important to me..." <btw you guys are walking to the park at this time...> "what if we all became best friends!?" You said hoping they would agree "ya!" They said together.

~arriving at the park~
You look at the park happy you guys were there but notice someone sitting by himself at the the picnic table it looks like he was drawing. "Hey guys look!" You said pointing at the boy " *le gasp* what if we befriend him then it will be us four as like a squad our squad! Then we all can be best friends!!" You said super excited. "Ya! That's a great n/n-chan!" Shinso said happy. "Ya!" Shoto added on. "Let's gooo!!" You said running to the boy who is drawing with the other two running behind "Hey! I'm Y/n Aizawa!" "I'm Shinso Aizawa!" "I-I'm Shoto Todoroki...!" The bot looked up shocked...