Having some fun!

Okay imma just start to the truth or dare...

You guys are all sitting ether on the ground or the couches you are sitting beside Rushifā and on the other side is Kirishima, Rushifā on you right and Kirishima on your left you guys are on a couch. "Okay.. I guess I'll go first....?" Denki asks "Sure!" Mina says as Denki looks at Rushifā "um... I do t really know/remember your name...?" Everyone kinda agrees. Rushifā looks at you to see if it's ok to say it obviously you just nod your head and he says "my name is Rushifā pleases to meet you.."
"ok well Rushifā truth or dare?" Rushifā looks at you again and you say more like whisper to him "for tonight just have some fun and make your own decision for the truth or dare..." he nods and whispers back "yes young master.." he then answers Denki "truth."  "Ok.. why do you always look at Y/n before making a decision..?" Your face goes from just normal to like nervous real fast.. "well because I'm just doing my job also it's only proper..." Everyone had tons of questions but didn't ask. "Um tsu. Truth or dare?" Rushifā asks "oh um dare? I guess...ribbit" "ok I dare you to....." he try's thinking of one but can't so he looks at you as you were just sitting there normally. You motion with your hand for him to come closer he does as told and you whisper to him.
"Dare her to kiss Uraraka.." he pulls away with a nod "ok I dare you to kiss Uraraka." Tsuyu immediately started to blush with a shock expression "wh-What? Y-y/n?" She looks at you and you just shrug your shoulders. "Okay that's how we're playing...? Okay then" she said and got up and walked over to Ochako she bends down and places a soft kiss on her lips.

Ochako is still processing while blushing hard "damn

Ochako is still processing while blushing hard "damn... Y/n is a badass!"  Mina yells "ya!" Kirishima says while high-fiving you "heh thx"
"ok Y/n truth or dare?" Tsuyu asks with a smirk on her face so you knew it would probably be safe if you chose- "truth." "Ok do you find any guy in this room attractive..?" You smile "yep!" You say with no hesitation "omg who?!" Hagekure asks excited. "Only one truth~" you say smirking "hmph!" "Okay... Izu-kun! Truth or dare?" You say excited he blushed a bit from the nickname "u-um d-dare?" You smile
"Okay! I dare you to Kiss Katsuki!!" His eyes widen "wh-What? Kacchan!?" You thought (Kacchan? That's a cute nickname!)  "ya!" "Eww wtf why would I let that thing touch me?!" Bakugo say and you look at him "because I said so..."