Small steps...

<I-I'm going to start.... if there's mistakes I'm sorry but I don't read them 😝✨>

~its a week away from graduation and you and the rest of the squad are just hanging out with family mainly because Aizawa told you he had something he needed to tell you...~

~in your house with Aizawa~
"Hey dad what's up!" You said excited "um it's something about your biological parents but it's something good..." you look at him with an unreadable expression and sit down at the table with him "nothing about those people could be good...." you said trying to make sure your memories don't come back. "Well... as you know your going to be graduating next week so after the break you will be going to high school... and the banks have apparently said that you will be inheriting all of your parents money.." you look at him surprised but happy because you remember how much money they have, but you stayed quiet waiting for him to finish "I was thinking maybe it would be better if you went to America to train harder and become stronger...." you stand up from your seat "w-what do you mean!? Are you kicking me out?! Do you not love me?! Am I not good enough?! I'm sorry I'll try to change but just don't leave me?!" He looks up at you "no no no it's not that I was just thinking that since you have all this money you could go to train and become stronger so you could be a even better hero... and also you'll be coming back so you can enrol into U.A. high" you start breathing better "how long?" "3 months..." you didn't like how long that would be from your family and friends "when?" "After you graduate..." "am I allowed to contact my friends?" He looks at you more serious "no that would be a distraction from your training you will have a instructor helping you train." You didn't want to leave but you knew you were coming back and you take pranks very seriously so this could be taking it up a level and also Aizawa is obviously not going to change his mind so... "deal...." you said sadly "don't worry kid you'll be back soon enough.." you give him a slight smile "thanks dad"

<no matter how much pain and suffering you have been put through your still a very happy and bubbly person

<no matter how much pain and suffering you have been put through your still a very happy and bubbly person...on the outside...>

~graduation day~
"We're finally going to high school!" You say happy But you didn't tell them your leaving yet  couldn't find the right way to... "ya I can't wait to enrol at U.A." Iida said "Wait were all going to U.A. hopefully right?" Shinsou said and Shoto and Iida both said ya they all look at you in shock "your coming right Y/n?" Shoto asks "umm I have to tell you guys something.... I'm leaving..." "WHAT?!" They all yell <you guys are hanging out at the park where you guys would always go together btw> "ya..." yours aid looking down "when are you leaving..?" Shoto asks sad "in like 10 minutes... I just wanted to hang out with you one last time.." "no...you can't...don't leave me..don't leave us..." Shoto says sounding broken which hurt you to see him like "but.. you promised you wouldn't leave me...you can't...YOU CANT LEAVE ME!...please..." Shinsou said the same way Shoto sounded "Star... why? Why are you leaving us..?" Iida asked sounding broken as well "I'm so sorry guys but I have to go..." you said as they all ran over and hugged you and then you ran home to where you could see someone in the driveway.. "what the..." "Hello miss, from now on I'm Going to be your loyal butler and basically your bodyguard I will protect you no matter what." The man said as he smiled.