Someone new.

Again sorry for the misspells cuz I don't read them😺

Your pov
You woke up in a white place it was really clean you remembered this place from last time you had to get needles and you weren't to fond of those.
<this is what your room looked like...>

So you started getting really scared you look down to see stitches in your arms and an IV in you hand <if you don't know what that is it's just a needle that gives you fluids

So you started getting really scared you look down to see stitches in your arms and an IV in you hand <if you don't know what that is it's just a needle that gives you fluids.> you got really scared at this and started panicking then you heard the door open so you fake sleep "I know your awake kid." You opened your eyes and saw "Mr.Aizawa!" Ya him... you were smiling now because you felt safe near him he saw that you were a little shooken "hey your okay kid no need to panic..." hearing that you felt even more calm and your heart rate started to clam down as well. "M-mr.Aizawa? What happened to my family I don't remember anything the last thing I remember was my mom yelling and you came in..." you said confused, scared but also relieved that you were saved. "Well....we had to take your mom and dad away..." he said but he didn't want to hurt your feelings as in making you feel alone. "U-um mr.Aizawa?"  "Yes kid?"  Could you please not address them as my mother or father anymore...?" You sad quietly but still loud enough for him to hear. "What do you mean.?"  "W-well it's just that when we ever went out or something I would always see other kids with there parents and they looked happy to be with them but when I'm with my "parents" <you actually did the quotations in real life> "- I just feel scared like if I messed up I would get hurt...and all the other people are actually loved by there parents so I just think I don't want them to be addressed as my parents because for now on they don't classify as my parents...!" At first Aizawa looked at you shocked but then completely understood.

"I see well your par- um...those people who hurt you are now in jail they got sent to jail for 12 years and there son and daughter will be in foster care until there parents get out and the son and daughter will be on high alert too so you don't have to worry about them getting out anytime soon. You got really happy knowing that it's all over but then realized something.... "but then Mr.Aizawa...what's going to happen to me am I going to go to foster care too...?" You said in a sad tone. "Well that's what I was going to ask...."  "Hmm? What is it Mr.Aizawa?"  "Well...I talked to the police and they said you have 3 options 1.you could go to foster care 2.you are still young enough to go to the orphanage so you could go there or... 3. You could come with me and I'll adopt you and then you legally would be my daughter... but it's up to you, you get to chose the one you feel most comfortable with..." your eyes started sparkling ✨ "3,3,3! I chose 3! Please can I chose 3!" You started getting really excited Mr.Aizawa looked up from the ground to see what he thought to be the happiest little child in the world. "Oh um are you sure that's what you want I mean like I'm happy your ok with this and all but still if you chose this your going to live with m until your old enough to move out and your going to be my daughter..." he said slightly doubting himself "ARE YOU KIDDING!? Im soo excited I can actually make good memories! have a real father! and feel what it's like to be free!" You said jumping in the bed "oh alright I'll do the paperwork tomorrow it's like 10pm right now so we should go to sleep"  "wait Mr.Aizawa! Your having a sleepover!?this will be my first sleepover!" You said way to excited cuz you were supposed to be going to bed "sorry to burst your bubble but were just going to be sleeping here we aren't going to have like an actual sleepover like the one your thinking about..." you simmered down a bit and looked at Aizawa and said with the most warming smile "that's ok as long as I'm with someone that I feel safe around and I like to spend time with then that's perfect"