Chapter 3. Experience the Project

HELLO EVERYONE, CHAPTER 3, I HAVE MADE A PACT THAT THESE CHAPTERS WILL BE LONG AND THEY WILL BE WRITTEN AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF WRITING I AM CAPABLE OF. I REALLY HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THIS SO FAR, I HAVE TYPED THE FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS IN ADVANCE NOT KNOWING OW THIS WILL TURNOUT, SO I HOPE THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY BEING READ BY PEOPLE, AND IF NOT THAN UH...THIS IS AWKWARD. BUT REGARDLESS THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE READING..THANK YOU VERY MUCH. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER AND NEVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. <3

I woke up that next morning with a huge smile on my face, knowing that at 11 I would be able to see Lucas. Of course last night I had done some mental planning and had an idea of what the plans were for today. He had mentioned he wanted to go to the Space Needle and the museum below. Today was a great day for going to the Space Needle, because the clouds in the sky were missing, which in Seattle was an unusual thing.

Instead of the usual moaning and groaning of getting up in the morning I hopped right out of bed, with a smile on my face ready for the day to begin. I pulled on my warm slippers and slid out into the hallway, running into my dad. "I'm sorry! I'm just in a really good mood!!" I said, giving my dad a huge hug. "What are you in such a good mood for? You're usually not a morning person." My dad said laughing. "Oh nothing..." I said, scampering away into the kitchen, where my mom sat drinking coffee, and reading the newspaper. "Hey mom! Dad cant guess why I'm in a good mood." I said. "That's not fair you girls have powers connecting each other! I swear you always know when something is up, or when. "She's in loveeeee." My mom said giggling. "I knew she would see it." I said. "With who?" My mom asked. My dad rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen, and down the hallway to go get ready for a court hearing he had been telling me about the night before. "Well...There is this new guy in town his name is Lucas. He moved here from Spokane, and we met when he spilled coffee all over me." I said, summing up the details. "Go on.." My mom said smiling. She always loved to hear about the guys I was into. "Well he has really awesome brown hair, and blue eyes, and he is in to everything I am. He even came into the shop the other day. OH....Shit..." I said. "What" My mom said, sounding worried. "I forgot to go to the shop yesterday, I was with Lucas, showing him around town." I said. "Oh honey the girls will understand. Just send out a text and they will cover you." My mom said. She was right; they would do that and completely understand. Besides, I remembered the girls didn't even work the week before school, they partied, and did the last minute things they had to do before going back to hell.

I finished telling my mom about Lucas, and our day yesterday, and at the same time had a bowl of cereal and was ready to go get ready. I had an hour and a half which gave me plenty of time to get ready.

I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and a hug and said "Good luck on the case mom!" "Thanks hon! We wont be back until late probably, I will text you." She said.

I sent out the text to the girl's explaining everything and then began to get ready. After already taking a shower, and blow drying my hair, all I really had to do was pick out an outfit and put on some makeup and I was ready to go. I ended up putting on my black and red rocky horror T shirt, black jeans, and a pair of red converse. I applied my everyday makeup, grabbed my red purse and lipstick and headed out the door.