Chapter 1. Meeting Marlie

HELLO GUYS, ITS HARD TO MAKE A STORY ON HERE THAT ISN'T A FAN FICTION AND GET VIEWS....NOBODY READS THE ONES THAT ARE NOT FAN FICTIONS BUT I AM TRYING. MY TEACHER TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY TO START WRITING A BOOK. SOMETHING LIKE S.E HINTON'S THE OUTSIDERS. IT WAS WRITTEN BY A TEENAGER FOR TEENAGERS IN THE 60S AND WELL I JUST WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING THAT...WELL IS FOR TEENAGERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS, AND IF YOU GUYS WANT TO VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT TOTALLY COOL! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AND I LOVE YOU! AND ALSO..ONE LAST THING, YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL DON'T EVER FORGET IT!! <3

It was a beautiful day out in Seattle. The wind blowing just enough to where it sent a chill down your spine. It was a quiet, Sunday morning, and Marlie Grey was already out and about. She always was at 7 o clock, regardless the day of the week. She liked getting an early start to her day. She was now at one of the many, many, Starbucks in Seattle, beginning to write out a new idea for a story. She muttered a few words under her breath and looked up as she heard a man yell out her coffee order. She stood up from her spot in the corner booth of the coffee shop and walked over to the counter where she saw her Caramel Brule Late, sitting there, steaming. "Thank you!" She said to the man. "No problem Sweetheart." The man said in response.

The small coffee shop began to get more crowded once 8 o clock rolled around and she decided to get up and leave. She grabbed her computer and shoved it into her laptop case which had The Beatles scrolled across it in bold letters. She picked her coffee up off the table and walked out the door of the crowded café. She headed out into the brisk, sunny morning and walked off to the public market to get some writing done.

The Seattle Public Market was huge, and always had interesting things happening. I mean daily she would see the men at the fish booth throwing orders of fish to each other from all the way across the booth. It was a typical thing for urban Seattleite's, but for the tourists it was as if they had never seen a flying fish before.

The market was beautiful this time of year, and not crawling with Tourists. The vegetables were looking fresh, and the flowers that the florist's brought in were stunning. Although she loved sticking around to see all of the new product coming in, she needed to get a new chapter written and headed down to her friend's shop.

The shop was in the lower part of the market, underneath where the people swarmed. It was where all of the little shops were located. The underground area had movie stores, skin care shops, and even a little book store that held many treasures in her collection of books.

Marlie walked down to the quiet shop at the end of the market. It was a small café that not many people knew about. Marlie had keys to the shop as she was the co-manager. Her good friend Ivy owned the shop since her parents didn't really want to keep up with it. She opened the door, and saw Ivy from across the room. She walked over to her pale skinned friend and gave her a big hug. "Haven't seen you in a while! How was vacation?" Marlie asked her. "I know I have missed you like crazy! It was good! I got some amazing shots of the animals in the forest, and I even got some cool sea shells from La Push!" She said to me. She led her over to where her purse was and picked out a few of her shells to show Marlie. "They're Beautiful!" Marlie said, holding the delicate pieces of sea glass in her hand. She particularly liked the green and purple one. It faded from a beautiful eggplant purple to a lovely deep green.

The two girls set up shop and caught up with each other while waiting for customers. They're 10 o clock rush hit at its usual time and then slowed down again at 11. They got a few of their normal customers in and even a few new ones promising they would come back.

Around noon two of Ivy, and Marlie's favorite people walked in. It was Crystal, and Nicole (the two girl's best friends.)

Nicole had beautiful skin. Light yet dark at the same time. Her hair had pretty, dark brown curls that bounced when she walked. Her eyes were a stunning light green and had a light brown around the edge of them. Nicole was sweet, yet she had her spice to her. She was extremely sassy and she knew what to do when it came to people she didn't particularly like. She was a party girl, but never one of those people who got extremely drunk and had to be driven home, nor did she take a new guy home every night. She was very sweet, and for some reason the beautiful girl was still single.