Chapter 4. Out and About

HEYA GUYS! SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER. BUT I WILL BE ON A ROLE THS WEEK, BECAUSE IT IS SPRING BREAK, AND I AM AT MY GRANDADS HOUSE WHICH IS A PERFECT PLACE TO WRITE! SO I WILL BE POSTING ALLOT!! HOPE YOU ENJOY CHAPTER 4, AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT, COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT, OR HAVE ANY COMMENTS, AND BE SURE TO FAN! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS! LOVE YALL!

“Are you going out again today?” My dad asked me from his spot at the counter. “Yep.” I replied. “Where are you guys heading today?” He asked. He truly did seem interested to know, probably because I was his little girl. “The market, Kell’s, gum wall, umm the waterfront, the Ye Old Curiosity Shop, then to the ghost walk and I think we’re going to eat at the merchant café after the tour.” I said. “Well, you have a quite a day planned with this boy huh? He seems very nice, I already like him.” My dad said smiling at me. “Thanks dad. What are you doing today?” I asked him curiously.  “Certainly not following you and your boyfriend around,” He said suspiciously. “DAD!” “I’m only joking sweetheart.” He said laughing. “Well I’ve got a trial today. A petty gnarly one at that; Murder trial.” He said. “I’ve got it easy though, that bastard is going to jail, and he’s got nothing supporting him.” He said, sounding awfully proud.” “Sounds like a grand time!” I said. “Well I will see you later honey.” He said, grabbing his coat off of the back of his chair. “Don’t want to get stuck in this shit traffic.” He said. “That’s the only downfall here. Make sure to tell Lucas that.” He said. “Love you daddy.” I said. I gave him a huge hug and watched as he walked out the door with his coffee in hand, briefcase in the other.

“HEY MOM HAVE YOU SEEN MY GRAY CARDIGAN?” I yelled. I heard my voice echo through the house. I waited for an answer and finally my mom stepped out into the hallway holding my gray sweater I had been looking for. “Sorry hon, I borrowed it last night and forgot to tell you.” “Oh ok. Wait; where did you go last night?” I asked. “Oh we went over to your Cousin Diana’s house for a little get together.” “Oh ok. How is she?” I asked. “Oh she’s fine, she has a new poodle god forbid…He’s crazy.” She said laughing. She smiled her gorgeous smile at me and said “So, how are you and Lucas?” I told her the whole story about everything and played her the tape that he made for me.  “Mom are you crying?” I asked her. Sure enough she was wiping a tear off of her face. I caught a glimpse of her tattoo on her wrist of the word Love. She pulled her watch over it and straightened herself up. “He is a keeper.” She said. “I think so too, mom I love him.” I said to her. “I know sweetie. He loves you too.” She said, I could here the faint cry of tears in her voice, and saw them in her eyes. “You don’t have to cry mum.” I said. “Maybe I do.” She said laughing. “Well honey I am off to work.” She said. Repeating the same thing my dad had just done. “Love you mom.” I said as she walked out of the door.

“Your making me cry. Dammit Janet!!!” Crystal said referring to a rocky horror reference. “Me too!” Nicole said, wiping a tear from her skin. “So are you two… well, together yet?” Ivy asked me. I watched

her through my computer screen, and had to think about the answer to that question. Because, well, I didn’t really know. “I don’t know..”  I said. “Well I guess she will figure out on Friday.” Nicole said, winking at me. Giving me one of her famous dirty looks. “Oh you…” I said. “Well what time are you meeting with him today?” Crystal asked, she played with her hair and then shouted “BO SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BARK SO LOUD!” “Haha is the new pup bitching again?” Nicole said. “Yep, she never shuts up. Well I will see if we can video chat later. I gotta go.” Crystal said. “Bye Chris!!!” We all shouted simultaneously. “Well guys I gotta bolt too got my date with Lucas.” Tell us about Janet!” Ivy, and Nicole said quoting another line from Rocky Horror. I shut my laptop down and put it underneath my bed. I closed the curtains, and caught one last glimpse of the cities view before leaving my bedroom and heading out the door.