no friends

The rest of the week had gone by quickly

The rest of the week had gone by quickly. They had so much fun they completely forgot about having to come back home. Y/n had never been so happy before but, of course all good things come to an end.

"Man, I really wish we could've stayed longer" Mina sighed.

"We can come back the next time we have school off !" Momo offered .

"Yes we totally should" Y/n said.

The girls had already gone to the dorms to leave their stuff and had just come to Y/n's house to drop off her stuff.

"Guys I'm home" Y/n shouted into the house.

"OMG HEY HOW WAS IT ?! DID YOU GUYS FALL IN LO-"

"HEY DAD I'M HERE WITH MY FRIENDS" Y/n interrupted before he finished his sentence .

"Oh oops" Zayn laughed

"Well it's nice to meet you girls !" Yuki added.

Everyone talked about the trip and of course Y/n parents began to love Mina more now that they had actually met her.

"So Mina when are you and my daughter going to date" Zayn wiggled his eyebrows.

The girls stood in shock. All of them had the same thought running through their heads.

"Y/n told her dad about her undying love for Mina!!"

"OKAYY, that's enough socializing, let's go get food!" Y/n said out loud walking toward the door trying to hide her evident blush .

"Omg yes let's go to our cafe!" Mina said excitedly.

The girls went to the cafe . They chatted and ate for hours then it was finally time for them to go. As they began walking Y/n felt her phone ring.

Sofia is calling ..

Y/n ignored the call and kept talking with her friends . That was until she heard someone scream her name .

"Y/n!"

She turned around and was faced with none other than her girlfriend who hadn't talked to her for a whole week.

"So this is why you haven't talked to me" Sofia laughed while looking at the girls up and down disgusted.

"Huh what do you mean ? You ignored me" Y/n answered.

"No you just wanted to go off and make friends huh? I thought you loved me . Why would you do that to me?"

"This is why I didn't want you to have friends in the first place."

"You are letting them take up all your time and aren't even talking to me."

"What ? I literally texted you and you left me on read. You cancelled plans with me last minute like always to hang out with some other girl" Y/n said annoyed.

"At least my friends aren't standing me up ."

"You don't need friends, you only need me." Sofia said.

"Dude leave her alone clearly you haven't texted her" Mina said.

"Who the hell are you huh?" Sofia asked.

"Oh wait, don't tell me this is my replacement ."

"Is that why you haven't double texted anymore?"

"Pathetic"

"Sorry to break it to you but you can't have her. She only wants me and she doesn't need any of you people." Sofia said as she pulled Y/n by the wrist .

" Stop Sofia you're hurting me let me go with them." Y/n struggled against Sofia's grip.

"Let her go !" Mina screamed as she ran toward Y/n to help her.

"Get your hands off her you won't be seeing her again so just accept it and go." Sofia said.

She pushed Y/n into the car and ignored Y/n's angry yells telling her to let her go. Sofia drove off leaving all the girls angry and confused .

"Is that her so called girlfriend you were talking about?" Ochako asked.

"Yea" Mina said sadly.

"Well yea you can definitely replace her." Momo added.

"She's not going to let her talk to us"

"If Y/n really wants to talk to us she'll find away. Especially when it comes to you" Ochako said.

The girls went back to their dorms and Mina sat on her bed confused.

Is she really going to choose her over us ?

I didn't expect her to like me but I thought the kiss maybe-

I don't know.

I have to help her. She probably doesn't even know how she's being treated is wrong.

No I can't she'll come back if she really wants to .

I can't force her .

Mina's thoughts wouldn't leave her alone all night . She fell asleep thinking about Y/n and hoping she would come back

 She fell asleep thinking about Y/n and hoping she would come back