00

3 years later

3 years later

"Y/n don't be so nervous it'll be okay" Kira reassured her best friend.

"She was so nervous though I just hope she's okay"

Y/n was sitting down where all the audience was. Mina was graduating from UA . All her hard work had finally paid off. She was going to be a hero. Y/n ended up moving schools to Kira's school.

Y/n and Kira had both graduated a month early since they took extra class to leave fast. Mostly because they both wanted to go to their significant others graduation without having to miss their own.

Mina and Y/n had been together for 3 years now. Y/n always supported Mina with her studies and Mina supported Y/n the same. It was difficult not seeing each other everyday but they made it work .

"Omg they are about to start calling her class!!" Y/n exclaimed. "On the paper it says she's supposed to be the second one up"

"Y/N SHE'S ABOUT TO GET CALLED PAY ATTENTION"

"Mina Ashido"

Mina walked about the stage blushing when she heard how loud her girlfriend and Kira were yelling for her .

What she didn't expect was for Zayn and Yuki to be there . They were screaming like their lives depended on it. Mina laughed and walked up to the stage to get congratulated by All Might.

When the ceremony was over Mina met Y/n outside. Y/n ran to her wrapping her arms around Mina "I'm so proud of you!"

Mina smiled and hugged Y/n . She felt so incredibly happy. She had finally become a hero and she had an amazing girlfriend .

"So since it's your special day I'm going to make you your favorite frappe! I also bought you presents but like the frappe is better!"

"Y/n you didn't have to"

"Oh shush Mina I wanted too"

They all headed back to Y/n's house where they continued celebrating. Mina had way too many frappes that her stomach was now killing her.

Mina was now lying on Y/n's bed with her stomach in her pillow inhaling Y/n's scent . "n/n"

"Yes Mina?" Y/n turned to look at her girlfriend whose face was extremely red.

"Oh my— why are you so red are you sick?"

"Oh um no I just have something for you!" Mina reached out and opened her hand. She held a heart shaped locket .

"Oh Mina—" Y/n opened it up and seen a picture of them together. Their very first one that they had taken when they first hung out.

"I love it" Y/n smiled as she put it on.

Mina leaned in to kiss Y/n . It was just a small peck but it helped Mina express everything she wanted to say to Y/n in the moment. She pulled back and leaned her head on Y/n's forehead.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too dummy"

-End