break up

Y/n stared at the two girls in front of her

"Oh my god" Y/n said with a shaky voice.

"Let's go" Mina said, pulling Y/n toward them.

Y/n panicked what would she even say .

Oh you have a new girlfriend ?

Why would you do this to me?

I hate you ?

She didn't know what to say but what came out her mouth next no one expected.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Y/n screamed.

All of the girls looked at her in bewilderment. Y/n had never been angry before or let alone screamed in such a way.

"Shit Y/n I-"

"Omg you must be Sofia's cousin Y/n it's nice to finally meet you !" Nicole smiled brightly while sticking her hand out to shake.

"Cousin ?" Y/n laughed.

"So you couldn't even have the guts to tell her either. You had to do it to her too" Y/n said.

"Wait what ? I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad" Nicole said looking down.

"No it's not your fault but , why don't you ask my cousin here who I really am ?" Y/n said, trying not to scream at the girl.

She knew the girl was clueless. It wasn't her fault she was as dumb as Y/n in the situation.

"Babe who's this?" Nicole asked Sofia.

Sofia looked at Y/n then at Mina. She scoffed.

"I told you she's my cousin . She's just crazy" Sofia smirked at Y/n confused face.

"You are absolutely disgusting." Y/n looked at Sofia.

"I'm actually her girlfriend. We've been dating for months. She only told me you were her friend she met at a library. If you want proof I can show you our message and pictures." Y/n said looking back at Nicole

"Wait, are you serious" Nicole said with watery eyes .

"Yes I'm sorry" Y/n said.

Sofia laughed .

"Y'know the only reason I got with Nicole was because I was bored of you"

"You had nothing to offer me anymore I was only with you for your body in the first place but when you wouldn't give it up to me I had to go to someone who would" Sofia said clearly unbothered that the truth had just been revealed.

"You just used me"

"Yea Yea you're so easy what did you expect"

"I hate you. Go to hell. We're done." Y/n said walking toward Nicole.

"Here's my number if you need anything I'll be here and I'm sorry again for Sofia" Y/n sighed .

"It's not your fault but thank you and I'm sorry for her too" Nicole said as she walked away.

Y/n and Mina began to walk away when Sofia screamed.

"I always knew you were a whore of course you went straight for that bitch"

"What the fuck don't call her that!" Mina screamed as she walked toward Sofia.

"Mina no ignore he she's trying to get to you. She knows what school you go to she's just going to report you leave it" Y/n said while blocking Mina.

"Okay let's go" She said back.

Mina and Y/n walked toward her house.

"I'm sorry about today it was supposed to be fun but Sofia just happened to be there and I-"

Mina cut her off with a hug. She wanted to stay in that moment forever. She felt safe.

"No I'm sorry I should've made you leave her before instead of having to deal with her this long." Mina said as she kissed Y/n forehead .
-
"OMG DID YOU SEE THAT YUKI!!" Zayn beamed

"OMG THEY ARE TOTALLY FALLING IN LOVE!"

They heard the door click and quickly ran back to the living room.

"I'm home" Y/n screamed.

"Well how was your day lover girl" Zayn said wiggling his eyebrows.

"You saw didn't you?" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"WHAT? SEEN WHAT ?!" Zayn panicked.

"You guys have to stop spying on me" Y/n laughed.

"How did you know ?!" Both of her dads said in sync.

"Yuki your book is upside down and Zayn you never sit on the couch without a cover" Y/n said as she walked up to her room.

"The cover ?" Zayn looked down.

"OMG THE COUCH COVERS AREN'T ON OFF YUKI OFF!"

Y/n laughed as she heard her dad panicking down stairs . She slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about Mina.

 She slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about Mina