Chapter 6: Y/n vs Gaara!

I chased down Gaara, and wondered how this happened. The hokage's getting jumped, Gaara is turning into some raccoon demon, and Sasuke can shoot thunder from his fingertips like Thor or something.

We wound up outside the village, and I was blocked by some weirdo with a puppet. I prepared to knock him the fuck out, when Sasuke stepped in. I took off and was stopped by some chick with a fan.

"I can't let you get to him. He'll kill you."

"Many have tried. He can't. Have a little faith, would ya?"

"You haven't seen what he becomes. I can't allow myself to let you get yourself killed."

"You hittin' on me?"

"Not yet."

I simply dashed past her, and got close to Gaara. He then smacked me away, and made me very angry very fast. I held my arm to my side and made a water rasengan.

"You think a self destructive move like that can stop me?"

"No, but this probably can."

The razor sharp water condensed into the rasengan, and it started twisting and churning violently. I dashed forwards, and thrusted the attack towards him.

"Aquasengan!!"

He simply raised a wall, only for his eyes to widen as the sand exploded outwards, and I held up a handsign.

"Vortex!"

The sand got sucked into the rasengan, and changed its style to earth, forming a solid, twisting, sharp ball of rock. I smashed it into his arm, and he started to absorb the attack.

"Good thing I think twenty steps ahead in the move forming process. Revert!"

The attack changed back to water style in his arm, and the giant sand claw exploded, revealing his normal arm under. I see. I'll just have to blow all of that sand off of him.

He roared and swung his BIG, MEATY, CLAWS-
_________________________________________

He roared and swung his massive raccoon arm at me, and I took a deep breath, and stood still.

"Lull."

The sandy arm dispersed, and then reformed itself when it passed me, forming a look of shock on the sand demon's face.

"What the-!?"

He was interuppted by Naruto jumping in, and jamming his fingers up his ass. I don't know what's worse, the fact Naruto tried it, or the fact Gaara scarily had no reaction to getting.....tickled pink.

"This is going to be one weird fight."