Chapter 8: Mitsuri's Wrath

After a second, Shinobu punched me in the kiss. Distraction wore off, I need to keep her here, so that she doesn't get caught in the crossfire of Gaara and Naruto. I pulled away from the kiss, and looked at Shinobu.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Shinobu, I really really really like you. I don't want you running into the fight with Gaara and getting yourself killed. Naruto has this."

"......I'll stay if you say the L word."

I looked at her with confusion. Uhhhh, am I supposed to guess which one?

"Lobster?"

"What? No!"

"Linger?"

"Are you serious right now? Love."

"Ohhhh. What does that mean?"

She just looked at me with a face of pity and disappointment.

"Oh you poor, poor thing. I'll explain it later. I guess that was your way of saying it. I'm only going to do this if you're serious about it."

"I wouldn't have stuck my tongue in your mouth if I wasn't."

She rolled her eyes and started heading back to the village, with me in tow. We arrived, and Mitsuri immediately walked up to us. Oh boy.

"What happened guys?"

"Y/n kissed me while confessing."

The love shinobi was quiet, scarily quiet. She looked at me with a horrifying face, and I gulped.

"Why didn't you do that while I was around? Y/n you bastard, you're gonna pay for that."

_________________________________________

Timeskip brought to you by yandere Shinobu.

_________________________________________

I groaned as I lay in a hospital bed next to Naruto, who was talking. A lot. He asked what we're gonna do about the hokage, and I just shrugged.

"Maybe we should go see pervy-sage."

"If it'll make you shut the hell up so I can rest, sure."

"Alright. Tomorrow we find the pervy sage!"

I groaned at the loud teen, and he chuckled to himself. Well, at least Mitsuri didn't kill me, cry, or both. I laid my head back on my pillow, only for the door to open.

Shinobu walked in and sat next to me. I turned my head towards her, and she held my hand with her smile seeming a small bit genuine now.

"What are you doing here, Shinobu?"

"I need to improve my medical knowledge, and who better to practice on than my boyfriend?"

"You're not gonna put a needle in my ass are you?"

"Not unless you want me to."

"As glad as I am that you're open minded, the fact you would agree to that worries me."

"Good. Now hush, I need to focus."

"Yes ma'am."

"Don't call me that. It turns me on. Now, let's get started, shall we?"