Late Nights

(sorry I haven't been updating I've been sick the past few days and been kinda unmotivated doing anything but i'm gonna try to update more. Also thank you guys so much for 11k reads that's crazy.)

Words: 921

Karl took his last few bites and put the bowl down on the table. He sat back into Sapnaps arms while they watched tv. Sapnap pulled him closer into his arms as Karl buried his face in Sapnaps sweatshirt avoiding eye contact. He pulled Karl's chin up so he could see his pretty face.

"You know I care about you Karl? I don't want anything to happen to you, I love you." Sapnap said looking into the boys bright green eyes, getting lost in them.

"I- I love you too Sapnap." Karl said leaning in to kiss Sapnap. He melted into his soft lips. He pulled away burying his face back into Sapnaps sweatshirt as he blushed. They soon feel asleep in each other's arms.

George and Dream were still in the kitchen. Dream pointed over to Sapnap and Karl holding onto each other passed out on the couch. George looked over at them and let out a slight laugh when he saw them.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" Dream said.

"What do you mean? It's like 12 at night."

"I'm bored we could go somewhere to eat cause i'm starving."

"I mean I guess sure let me change real quick." George said as he went into his room. He put on shorts and a sweatshirt unable to see what sweatshirt it was cause of the dark room. He came back out to leave when Dream gave him a weird look.

"What?" George said annoyed.

"So your wearing my cloths now? huh." Dream said as he let out a laugh. George looked down at the sweatshirt. It was a black sweatshirt with a smile on it. It was so big that you couldn't see his hands or shorts (yes it's the sweatshirt from that one picture lmao).

"Whatever." George said blushing a little bit. They walked out of the dorm room down to the main area.

"So where do you wanna go?" George said looking at Dream as they walked outside.

"I don't know, we could just walk and see where we end up."

"What? Walking? What if something happens to us it's the middle of the night?" George said as worry grew in him.

"George you really think I would let someone hurt you?" Dream said as he pulled out a pocket knife showing it to George. George's eyes widened at the sight of the knife, but the knife gave him a weird feeling of comfort. Dream let out a small laugh at George's reaction.

They started walking down the street watching the bright lights from the cars pass them by. The night was amazing, a perfect florida night.

"You wanna stop here?" Dream said pointing to a pizza place.

"Yes." George said as they walked into the pizza store. They ordered a pizza for themselves, a cheese pizza with pepperoni. After they were done paying they got their pizza and sat down. They started to eat their pizza when George noticed something weird. The person working at the pizza place looked weirdly familiar. He looked at him trying to figure out who it was and it was Karl's ex. George's eyes widened and pulled his hood over his face so he wouldn't notice him. Dream looked over at George confused.

"What's wrong?" Dream said looking at him.

"The person working is Karl's ex." George said as he pulled his sleeves over his hands.

"The bad one?"

"Y- yes." George said as he became visibly uncomfortable with being there. Dream could tell in George's face that this person was bad considering that George seemed scared. Dream looked behind him to see the guy looking directly at George. He gave him a look, George knew exactly what he was trying to say. To not tell anyone about what had happened between them. George was also scared of this guy. He had a big figure.

"Do I need to do something?" Dream said reaching into his pocket.

"No, no dream don't." George said quickly as he saw him reaching into his pocket for his knife. The guy was still staring at George and George had noticed.

"Can we please just leave?" George said pulling his hood over his head.

"Yes, are you sure we don't need to do anything?" Dream said as they started to walk out of the pizza place. George nodded knowing that his ex supposedly had gotten better. He went to a mental hospital and they helped him with his disorders that supposedly made him do those things to Karl. They started to walk back home when George's pace started to quicken. Dream noticed.

"Are you okay?" Dream said looking at George startled.

"Yeah, walking out at night is just not my thing, you know?"

"George nothing's gonna happen to you as long as i'm here with you." Dream said trying to reassure him as he pulled his chin up with his finger and kissed the boy. He pulled away and smirked as they continued to walk home. George held Dreams hand the whole time as he was scared something would happen to them even though he knew he felt safe with Dream. George had never felt like this with anyone else. He looked into Dreams bright green eyes and George for the first time in a while felt at home.